Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay non-smoking rooms?

Website claims only smoking rooms are available. Does anyone know if true non-smoking rooms (or floors) are available? Thanks.

Re: Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay non-smoking rooms?

I know they do say that they have non-smoking rooms. I've always stayed in one. And am currently booked in one for my next trip. Perhaps they are not coming up because they are all booked? However, keep in mind, like in Europe, even the very best of non-smoking rooms still have a hint of smoke scent. It's just the way it is. It generally bothers me for about ten mins and then I can't smell it anymore.

Thanks for the info. So when's your trip? Mine is in 3 months although with recent events I don't know yet what I'll be doing. What little I've seen coming out of Japan has been pretty overwhelming.

I'm supposed to go at the end of April. I'll know whether I'm going or switching to Hong Kong in about three weeks.

You can request non-smoking rooms and they'll accommodate you. They told me not to worry about it.
    We're still on the bubble if we're going or not. We're going the 2nd week of May.

Just came back from Sheraton. When you check in, they will double check whether you want the non smoking room. Someone in the other mail thread about the age is starting to show, but my room was excellent! Got upgraded to the family room w/ 4 beds as a SPG member.

• Resident of the Caldera

I had the same problem with the online Hilton website: for a month or two it would not allow you to choose a non-smoking room. I just called Hilton directly to make my reservation and it wasn't a problem.