Disneyland Hotel Internet Access

Can someone tell me how the internet access is at the Disneyland and Miracosta Hotels? We'll be bringing a computer (just to check for emergencies at home) and would like to know if we can hook up to the internet or if there is an extra charge like in Disney World.

• Minion FOREVER!

Re: Disneyland Hotel Internet Access

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda View Post
    Can someone tell me how the internet access is at the Disneyland and Miracosta Hotels? We'll be bringing a computer (just to check for emergencies at home) and would like to know if we can hook up to the internet or if there is an extra charge like in Disney World.
    Sorry, Esmeralda. I've never stayed at the Hotels. All I can tell from reading the Japanese site is that there are plugs and cables for internet access. My guess is that you pay.

Just found this thread here at MiceChat.... sounds like the first 24 hrs is free.

• Resident of the Caldera

Re: Disneyland Hotel Internet Access

There is Internet access in all three Disney hotels. I believe you pay extra. Can't recall for certain, though I have used the service.

I recall after the Miracosta first opened, 10 years ago, there was ONE ethernet jack in the lobby that you could use if you carried your laptop downstairs. There was no Internet access in any of the rooms.