Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hotel MiraCosta

Re: Hotel MiraCosta

Are you planning to visit the parks 4 or 5 days?

I think you need to tell them that you change your hotel, so they can let you buy 4 day pass. When you stay at resort hotels, they will guarantee the entry to the parks even if the parks are limited entry.

You can ask for express check-out, but check-in at Disney hotels can take you longer than ever. Because they do thing so detail, they speak English very slow, so you may want tell them to skip it... just tell them to do quick.

On the time I wrote the review on Tripadvisor, I bought 3 days special pass which allows me to hop park on the first day, but now I just use Annual Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by mcliew View Post
    How many days did you visit the park and what type of ticket(passport as they call) did you bought?
    I plan to buy 4-days ticket but it mentioned in the website: "Tickets may be purchased for the period of your stay at the hotel only."

I will be visiting Tokyo this October. I will do early check-in and go straight to the park and let them handle my luggage. I don't want to waste time but I guess check-in/check-out won't take much time? I will be check-in before the park open.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Re: Hotel MiraCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    Are you planning to visit the parks 4 or 5 days?

I think you need to tell them that you change your hotel, so they can let you buy 4 day pass. When you stay at resort hotels, they will guarantee the entry to the parks even if the parks are limited entry.

You can ask for express check-out, but check-in at Disney hotels can take you longer than ever. Because they do thing so detail, they speak English very slow, so you may want tell them to skip it... just tell them to do quick.

On the time I wrote the review on Tripadvisor, I bought 3 days special pass which allows me to hop park on the first day, but now I just use Annual Pass.
    4 days. You stay 2 days but buy 3 days so should be no problem for me as well.
    Annual pass? Wow.. Japan must be your second home.

Anyway, thank for all the tips.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12