• This $pace for $ale

Question Sailing Day Buffett

Does anyone have pictures/menus/prices of the Sailing Day Buffet? Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/user/awinner

The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like a eggs and ham breakfast: The chicken was "involved" - the pig was "commited"!

• Minion

Re: Sailing Day Buffett

I don't believe they have a set menu, as it is an all you can eat style buffet. There is usually a good mix of Western and Asian dishes, as well as a seperate dessert (and soft-serve) station. There are special stations for prime rib and other meat dishes, and one for soups too if I remember correctly. I don't quite recall the exact price, but it was something like $30 per person last time I went. The price includes drinks as well, but I don't think it covers alcoholic beverages.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Re: Sailing Day Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    I don't believe they have a set menu, as it is an all you can eat style buffet. There is usually a good mix of Western and Asian dishes, as well as a seperate dessert (and soft-serve) station. There are special stations for prime rib and other meat dishes, and one for soups too if I remember correctly. I don't quite recall the exact price, but it was something like $30 per person last time I went. The price includes drinks as well, but I don't think it covers alcoholic beverages.
    I ate at sailing day , i would concur with TDR_Fan it is definitely around 30 a person , it includes soft drinks juices and coffee , no alcohol. Its not a mega buffet like vegas standards but i remember them having really great food and 30 for all you can eat isnt horrible for a theme park.. Its defnitely worth it , if your not use to smaller portions... I would also suggest the breakfast buffet in the morning at the bella vista lounge in the mira costa.. get up early and watch the fun of people running through tokyo disney sea at opening