Restaurant advice

Yes i know this question has been asked like A MILLION times and i have search the archives but still need a little reassurance....

What is the nicest Table Service restaurant in TDL.

I think i'm gonna have dinner at Blue Bayou, Although my friend thinks it's kinda dark, based on the same restaurants in the US....

The places on World Bazar look very plainly decorated (almost basic) in the pictures. Another option is the Polynesian Terrance, where the tables look crammed in !!!!

HELP i need somewhere nice, relaxing and memorable for my first night dinner in TDR.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Restaurant advice

Blue Bayou gets my vote here. Just for what apears to be a relaxed atsmophere. I've never eaten here but have indeed passed it on the ride and it does look like a great resturant to grab a bite to eat and watch the world go by. Also it does provide an escape from the rest of the park without actually leaving the park itself.

• Banned User

Blue Bayou for the theming that's for sure, but the SteakHouse at World Bazaar is nice as well... However, IMHO... Restaurant Hokusai (the japanese restaurant above the Penny Arcade) is the best table service restaurant in the park. The food is delicious and beautifully presented in japanese style, plus the service was impecable.

• When Will It Return?

I haven't been there, but my guess is the best table service restaurant is the Club 33 in World Bazaar. Yes, they have one too...

The best table service restaurant I went to (not speaking a lick of japanese, its not easy to do table service) was Blue Bayou. Come to think of it, I think that's the only table service I went to. The rest was buffets & counter service. Thought about going to Magellan's but just never did.

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Minion

Nicest restaurant in Tokyo Disneyland would be the Blue Bayou. The food is quite a bit better than the Blue Bayou at Disneyland in Anaheim. Fanciest restaurant and my personal favorite in the resort would be Magellan's at Tokyo DisneySea. I also really like the BellaVista Lounge in the Hotel MiraCosta.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• Sea Creature

The Blue Bayou is fantasitic. Hokusai is also a great option if you're only at the resort.

Thanks for you thoughts guys.

I'm spolit for choice over at TDS, planning to go to Magellans and SS Columbiad, Oceano and Sailing Day Buffet. I was just stuck on a choice for TDL think i'll try Blue Bayou.

Thanks

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

You have many other selections in Ikspiari as well if you get stuck on choice or have trouble booking a table at one of the parks resturants. Sailing Day Buffet is a good choice, we had a great meal there in September.

• Minion

I've eaten at Sailing Day Buffet 4 times now. Fantastic restaurant with great food choices and a relaxing and majestic atmosphere. Very nicely themed, and I love the background music loop they play.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    I haven't been there, but my guess is the best table service restaurant is the Club 33 in World Bazaar. Yes, they have one too...
    Do you have to be a club member for this one? Or, can anyone dine here?

Arigatou!