• Future Imagineer! =D

Transportation question

I may go to Tokyo in a year and was wondering if the airport has transportation to Disneyland/DisneySea. Maybe you guys can help me out. Does Disney offer any trransportation? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Californian Fox-Wolf

Re: Transportation question

Found some helpful information on transport to (and in) the resort here. What I find shocking is that the in-resort monorail isn't free.
    Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
    I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

• Future Imagineer! =D

Thank you so much for the link!
    I'm a bit confused though- if your landing in the Tokyo International Airport and staying in a Disney Hotel, will Disney provide transportation to and from the airport? Do the do that at the train station also?
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

No, but there are various options. I have taken the Friendly Limousine Service buses directly to the Disney hotels from Narita on each visit. I have found them convienient and efficient. You could also take the train, but I have never been in the mood for that after a long flight.

And the monorail is free if you stay at a Disney Hotel. For a while they stopped this at Disney Ambassador Hotel, I am not sure if it is still like this.

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...ess/index.html

• Future Imagineer! =D

^^^^ thank you! I found that page a few days ago but I was still unclear whether they were Disney buses or not
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

One tip, don't take a taxi from the airport. They are very expensive (which is an understatement)

Because of some quirk in Japanese law, any system that takes you from a to b has to be government run, hence the charge for the monorail. Doesn't apply to things inside the actual parks themselves. It is a very lovely monorail though.

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Agreed with Reggie. Taxies in general are very expensive. My friends and I once took a taxi from Roppongi back to an area near our capsule hotel near shinjuku it was close to 70 bucks... The train we needed was closed for teh night. The best thing if you are going to be going around tokyo and japan as well is to look into buying a japan rail pass. They discount it for tourists. The japan rail pass is good on japan rail lines including the bullet trains , especially helpful if you plan to go to other places like Kyoto or Osaka. For a consecutive 7 days i think it cost me about 210 dollars which is very cheap. The monorails at disney are free to hotel guests, and the hotels are very good at giving you the passes . even if you lose one dont ask questions