Tokyo First Timer - Where should I start?

Hello! I am planning to go home to Hong Kong for Chirstmas/New Year break this year. Since I live in Canada and most of my family are in HK, I go visit them every other year or so. Most of the time I just spend the whole 2 weeks with them in HK, but this time I decided to stop over in Tokyo for 3 days before I head back to Canada. I have never been to Tokyo (except the airport) and I am DYING to go to DisneySea. So, I need help planning what to do, where to stay, how to get around. I will arrive Jan 6, 2011 @ 1 PM and depart Jan 9, 3:05 PM. I love japanese food and I want to keep the budget as low as possible. I don't mind staying at a hostel. Can someone help me plan this trip?? I really don't know where to begin. Please help!

• TDR Annual Passport

Re: Tokyo First Timer - Where should I start?

I recently came back from Tokyo and spent time in Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. We stayed in a hostel that was about an hour away from Disneyland. It's a bit tricky to get to. I'm unsure if you want to stay as close as possible to the park or not.

The place we stayed at was Aizuya Inn, it was cheap and the staff was incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend it. Aizuya Inn

It shows how to get to the hostel from Narita Airport. The only reason why we had issues was because we couldn't read some of the Kanji.

I hope this helps you.