First of all, I just wanted to say cheers for all the useful information I have read on these boards. Your collective knowledge is incredible and a lot of the questions I was going to ask have already been answered, thanks!
I have a trip to Japan for early March. I plan on going to TDR with a one day park hopper pass on March 7th (a Monday) but could go March 8, with my good friend. I would love to spend more than one day at the parks but unfortunately I don't have time.
We are both 21 years old and looking to make the most out of our time at TDR. I want to check out both Disneyland and DisneySea, and go on the major attractions. I have been to Disneyland California before, so the general Disney vibe I have experienced (and am looking forward to experiencing again) but as a younger kid, so I really want a refresher. My friend hasn't been before. I live in Australia, so TDR is probably my closest Disney resort.
So, to make the most of my time, I want to make a pretty precise plan on how we will attack the day. The opening hours are 9 AM - 10 PM and we definitely want to be there the entire time and early on the morning to ensure we are first in.
The things I definitely want to do at Disneyland/Sea are:
- The Electrical Parade
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Winnie the Pooh
- Tea Cups (lol)
- Monsters Inc.
- Buzz Lightyear
- Space Mountain (it was closed for renovations when I was in Cali, so this is a must)
- Haunted Mansion
- Splash Mountain
- Pirates of the Carribean
- Photos and meet Micky
- Photos of DisneySea - read the place is just amazing but don't want to spoil it with photos just yet!
- Indiana Jones
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- 20 000 Leagues (though not important)
- Tower of Terror
Okay, so I know there's a lot to fit into one day. But I do have 13 Hours, and I think if I utilise the time wisely, I should be able to get the majority of it done and have an awesome day.
That's where you come in! If you could help me with the following -
1. Which day would be better, the Monday (7th) or the Tuesday (8th) - and what crowds could I be expecting (obviously busy, but how busy on TDR standards?)
2. Is there some secret to using FastPass to my advantage and how would I go about this?
3. Where to go first - land or sea, and how to approach the day (ie. parade times, lunch times etc)
Thanks so much and any feedback would be appreciated!