• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Close Hotel Suggestions?

Hello all,
    Since I am staying during the holiday season the hotels are already booked for Saturdays. Between my friend and I we have 2 reservations at the Ambassador (shhhhh, don't tell it adds up to more than 5 days) but we need to check out and move to another hotel for that Saturday. Any suggestions that wouldn't be too difficult to lug our suitcases to and that is close by?

• Banned User

Re: Close Hotel Suggestions?

There are several hotels one stop away from TDR on the JR train. Go to shin Urayasu station.. there are several hotels in that area, such as the Fountain and palm resorts, Hotel Emion, and the pricey Oriental Hotel. There is the MyStays Motel right across the street from the Ambasaador as well, just on the other side of the Cirque Theater. I do not have their website. I also stay at the Hotel Universe which is only a 25 minute trip from the resort on Kayabasho. 15 mins from TDR's Maihama Station to Hatchobori Station, then a 10 minute walk to the Hotel Universe... Here is the link to that hotel.
    http://www.hotelu-kayabacho.com/english/index.html

Please note that if you are coming during a holiday period.. these hotels near TDR may be sold out or will cost you a premium price if available. Some will not take reservation ahead of 6 months before your arrival.

I'm going in early November. I managed (by using some points and my Starwood Amex card) to book at the Sheraton which is right on the monorail line. It only cost like 180 something. Pretty solid, I thought.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

I decided late last night on the Hilton (one of Disney's partner hotels) for the Saturday night of my stay. I am at the Ambassador the rest of the time and really didn't want to travel too far or take too much time out of one of my park days. I know the Christmas season is extremely busy so I want to spend most of my time in the park, in line for an attraction.

I once read about a very cheap business hotel just underneath the Maihama train station. Not sure though if it's still there as I never heard about it again. Anyone knows?

Marc