Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets

Were going on Sunday and we just got my MIL the new SoCal "All Access Pass". It's only $5 than the buy a day get 2009 free and you get front of the line access at the tram.

Too bad we don't have that on our normal AP.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Too bad we don't have that on our normal AP.

We do, but we rarely have to utilize it.

Seems that when we go to hop on the Tram, the line is never that long so we just walk on through and stand on our favorite stars for the next Tram. We've rarely had to wait beyond the next Tram.

When we do use our AP for the front of the line access, the CM's always seem to try and put us on the first car. The first car is not the way to enjoy the Tram. Too noisy and smelly from the exhaust.

And by the time we tell them we'd like to sit in another car, the regular line has already started filling up the available stars for our favorite spot!

• ...TWO BITS!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    What's Project Phoenix?
    Rebuilding the backlot.

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterMatt View Post
    VIP Experience includes free valet parking (bring your valet parking ticket to the VIP Experience door at checkin, they'll validate it)
    You WOULD know the answer to that, wouldn't ya?!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
    We do, but we rarely have to utilize it.

Seems that when we go to hop on the Tram, the line is never that long so we just walk on through and stand on our favorite stars for the next Tram. We've rarely had to wait beyond the next Tram.

When we do use our AP for the front of the line access, the CM's always seem to try and put us on the first car. The first car is not the way to enjoy the Tram. Too noisy and smelly from the exhaust.

And by the time we tell them we'd like to sit in another car, the regular line has already started filling up the available stars for our favorite spot!
    Agreed. I do the tram first when I get to the park anyways. But the line for it during Grinchmas was insane!! Backed up all the way to the fake Hollywood photo op sign. Glad they decided to put a gap between the bridge and escalator... I would think it to be a fire hazard, it was so crowded!

I used a pass for the tram on that day, I know they lead us to Gate A/ first car as well. I refuse it most of the time and go to the 3rd car. If it's full, I'd rather wait. They should just let Gate A people choose their own car.

1st and 2nd car too noisy and smelly. 3rd car just right. 4th car can be dizzy but quiet.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Sock Puppet

^^^^^^

Yep, the first two rows in the third car.

Shhhhh!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

I'm flying in my nephew from Canada during his Spring Break as a birthday present. We'll spend one day at Universal Studios before trekking down to Anaheim and two days at Disneyland/DCA.

There was a $18 Off General Admission coupon in the Sunday L.A. Times a couple weeks ago. So far, it looks like the best deal for a 1-day ticket--effectively making it $49. There's almost no chance that my nephew would visit again within a year's time, so none of the multi-day, 2009, or Annual Pass options would be of use to him. I looked at AAA and Costco, but haven't found anything yet to beat $49. Does anyone know of any other good 1-day ticket deals for Universal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12