• Mickey Ear Biter

When to do what in Hollywood?

This saturday my family and I are going to Universal studio's Hollywood to celebrate my birthday!

I am so excited because I haven't been there in so long and the attractions have changed so much!!!

I was wondering if anyone knew any good times to visit any particular attractions?

I would aslo love any tips or suggestions on anything (including, but not limited to any must sees, what to eat, etc)

I would really appreciate it! Thank You!
    Sometimes we cannot help, but be a little over dramatic...

• Minion

Re: When to do what in Hollywood?

If you get there right for opening, then you could try what we did on our last visit.
    1. Simpsons
    2. Mummy
    3. Jurassic Park
    4. Anything else on the lower lot you want to do.
    From there you can tour at your own pace, since you have done the busier attractions already.

The only thing I can suggest for food is the Saddle Ranch Chop House at the Citywalk, it was so good!

Oh yeah, have a Happy Birthday!

• Functional & Decorative

^I agree with the above. Hit Simpsons first, and then all the lower lot stuff, and get your fill. Then come back up, and do any of the shows and tram tour.

I'd say 90% of people do the upper lot first, and lower lot second. By switching the order, you'll be avoiding a whole lot of lines.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• mountains beyond mtns.

The lower lot usually doesn't open until 30 minutes after opening and so you'd have to either go to the Simpsons Ride or the Studio Tour first thing if you were to be there at opening.

• Cars Land Rocks!

The studio tour is about 45 minutes, so you could do that first then Simpsons ... Or Simpsons, Studio Tour then hit the lower lot. When you get back to the Upper Lot, see the Terminator Show, and Water World.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Happy birthday!

Arrive early!

As soon as you enter, Go all the way back to the Simpsons ride. DON'T RIDE!!! Head down the escalators to your LEFT (not your right, that leads to the Studio Tour) and ride Mummy. That thing loads like a granny on Valium.

After you're done, go ahead and ride Jurassic Park. It's a little early in the day to get wet, but now you don't have to come down the Escalator of A Million Miles again!

Head back up, ride the Simpsons. Eat lunch if you want, then take the tour.

Now, all you have got left are the shows. Shrek, Terminator run on a back-to-back basis, so slot them in when you have time. Make sure you catch Waterworld; the Creature From the Black Lagoon is pretty good according to what I heard, but the rest of the shows are pretty meh. Take 'em or leave 'em.

Enjoy your trip! It's a pretty fun place.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Minion

The reason we rode Simpsons first was that the lower lot did not open until 30 min past the upper lot, so we walked right onto Simpsons, and when we were done, had about 2 minutes until they dropped the rope.
    We were able to walk onto Mummy 3 times in a row, without any wait.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

In the summertime, the Lower Lot opens at the same time, I think. If ^ is true, just ride Simpsons first and head down.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by The Disneylander View Post
    That thing loads like a granny on Valium.
    I think that slow loading is better known as "Disney's Fastpass".

• Minion

and remember mousekateers universal has marvel charecters..guess they pay rioghts to disney to use huh?..remember disney+ marvel = short term profit gains ....