• Iron-Clad Allie

USH: Transformers 2nd Floor Construction/Jur Pk, Spidey & Muppet Films In Production

Source: Screamscape

All kinds of action is happening at the busy bustling Universal Studios, Hollywood. Three major new films are in production: Jurassic Park 4, Spiderman 4, plus the next Muppet movie, along with a lot of other film projects. Interesting sets are up all over the lot.

On top of everything else, the construction of the Transformers ride is picking up speed. Crews Have started build a second floor, which should double the traveling length for the ride vehicles.

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Re: USH: Trabsformers 2nd Floor Construction/Jur Pk, Spidey & Muppet Films In Product

This will be very interesting how the elevators for the cars will work...

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: USH: Trabsformers 2nd Floor Construction/Jur Pk, Spidey & Muppet Films In Product

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
    This will be very interesting how the elevators for the cars will work...
    I havn't heard of a ride having car elevators before. Interesting and fun sounding indeed!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I havn't heard of a ride having car elevators before. Interesting and fun sounding indeed!
    SeaWorld's Journey to Atlantis uses a very inventive elevator to get the boats/cars to the top of the lift. It is a highlight of the ride.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: USH: Transformers 2nd Floor Construction/Jur Pk, Spidey & Muppet Films In Product

Journey to Atlantis at Seaworld San Diego uses a form of elevator lift to take riders to the second lift hill. It's kind of cool to ride.

Edit: Dustysage you beat me to it.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: USH: Transformers 2nd Floor Construction/Jur Pk, Spidey & Muppet Films In Product

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    SeaWorld's Journey to Atlantis uses a very inventive elevator to get the boats/cars to the top of the lift. It is a highlight of the ride.
    Thanks for the info Dusty. This is yet another awesome reason to ride California's only flume coaster ride. Sea World rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by sonsofthunder View Post
    Journey to Atlantis at Seaworld San Diego uses a form of elevator lift to take riders to the second lift hill. It's kind of cool to ride.

It sounds like it would be way cool to ride..."uplifting" too.
    Edit: Dustysage you beat me to it.

• What do u mean u people?

There is no production of JP4 at the moment. This was either a mistake, or a joke played by someone at USH.

Universal Pictures has since addressed this rumor in the press denying any stage of physical production of JP4 taking place.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^I have heard about it on two different tours my self...not saying its in Production but why would they raise the hopes of people just to say....ohhh wait I was wrong.

Guess Universal is too bust working on instant classic's like The Thing 2, My Soul to Take and Skyline...yes these are what Audiences care about stupid horror movies not Jurassic Park 4.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Djov2 View Post
    There is no production of JP4 at the moment. This was either a mistake, or a joke played by someone at USH.

Universal Pictures has since addressed this rumor in the press denying any stage of physical production of JP4 taking place.
    They aren't denying production of Spidey 4 and the Muppet film. Two out of three isn't bad.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-11-2011 at 05:47 PM.

• Minion

They aren't denying production of Spidey 4 and the Muppet film. Two out of three isn't bad.
    If you ask me nicely I'll confirm and/or deny the existence of said productions and if you ask me really nicely I'll even tell you where they're filming* lol

*Not really.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^We'll Mr F!an could you please tell us if Spiderman 4 and the Muppets are currently being filmed at the Studios? Also I know you cant tell us WHERE they are filming but could we SEE any of the filming while on the Tour on the weekdays???

• Minion

Well, technically "Spiderman 4" doesn't exist since Andrew Garfield has been cast to be Peter Parker in a reboot of the series but that's besides the point . Spiderman filming hasn't started yet but when it does start, you'll know. Also, The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made is in production on the front lot in Soundstage 27 (if you take the Studio Tour, your tour guide will tell you).

As for seeing filming while on the ST, I wouldn't get your hopes up. If filming is done during the day, the ST will be rerouted around it. And if filming is at night, good luck getting on the lot.

• What do u mean u people?

They aren't denying it, b/c neither are Universal films, and the said films are noted as in production across a number of sources. Where any news of JP4 is like saying you heard it from my friend's cousin's neighbor's roommate's uncle at this point....

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    Also, The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made is in production on the front lot in Soundstage 27 (if you take the Studio Tour, your tour guide will tell you).
    According to various articles I've read, the movie is now just called "The Muppets".

Oh and there are a handful of rides over in Europe that use a lift/elevator system for ride vehicles.

I have some more pictures over at my blog if anyone is interested.

http://insideuniversal.net/KUSH/janu...11-park-update
    InsideUniversal.net - Universal Studios Hollywood.