I haven't been to the park in a good 3-4 years and so have some queries for those who attend it more. All answers and help truly appreciated, thank you!
- Regarding the tram ride, if anyone knows: which side when boarding is closest to the Jaws lagoon/shark and Bates Motel facade? For photographic purposes.
- Besides those just mentioned and the new Mummy coaster, is there much in the way of Universal Monsters/horror material in the park? Curious and eager to make sure I don't miss anything heh.
- Does the park sell any Harry Potter stuff or specific things, stuff that is crossed over from Orlando?
- Food recommendations as to what is best tasting quite welcome.
- And last one...did they leave or add any kind of tributes to the old E.T. ride? I miss that thing.
Thanks again for your assistance, all!