Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: A Sixth Maze for this years HHNs?

^go its better than Knotts (I like both) but Universal is just WAY more scary and I think Bill and Ted is a really fun show to watch...I saw it 3 times last year

Yeah I went last year to Universal Studios for the first time and long story short I will never go to Knott's ever again. Universal puts on a very good quality halloween event.

For some news it looks like the House of 1000 Corpses maze is coming back this year. Walls are going up and seems like nothing much is changing. Not a bad thing because I thought that maze was amazing. Im sure in usual Universal fashion they will change a few things though.
    Also carpet has been put down next to the Mummy ride, and also the extended line for JP has been cleared and is being prepped for a maze.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^nice 6 mazes is going to make the event even better and with only one clone maze (House of 1,000) then this year is looking to be the best event to date

Hotc has started to be built in the terminator extended, just saw the photos today with dr.satan written on the boxes and same maze layout

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ^nice 6 mazes is going to make the event even better and with only one clone maze (House of 1,000) then this year is looking to be the best event to date
    Yeah it's shaping up to be a pretty solid event. We might be seeing 5 brand new mazes and an all new terror tram.
    Personally Universal has the crown for the best on Cali. Knott's is getting pathetic. Out of the 12/13 haunted attractions they have they are only changing two of them and supposedly fixing up some of the old ones. Im sorry but as a person that has worked in the haunt for 11+ years Knott's is not really trying anymore. At least their creative team is not.

• Banned User

I really hope Universal does all-new next year. I'm tired of repeats. >.> The other five- uh, four mazes because of HoH better be crazy good.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
    I really hope Universal does all-new next year. I'm tired of repeats. >.> The other five- uh, four mazes because of HoH better be crazy good.
    Well I have been hearing some new rumors that the House of 1,000 Corpses maze that we think is being set up is actually not House of 1,000 Corpses. It might be an all new maze.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie140 View Post
    Well I have been hearing some new rumors that the House of 1,000 Corpses maze that we think is being set up is actually not House of 1,000 Corpses. It might be an all new maze.
    Wow that would surprise me...that maze was great and people LOVED it plus it would be cheaper and not really a bad thing since I'm sure it will still get a 3 hour line...so i doubt its coming back

• Minion

Going to USH today so I'll see what I can find and I'll report back with pics later tonight.

next year (2012) HHN will be worth the FOLs even more because of Transformers haha. I hope they do something with Waterworld this year.

• Minion

To add some fuel to the rumors fire

Thanks for the pictures. Yeah we are getting a brand new maze where House of 1,000 corpses was last year. More markers are on other walls as well.
    And the JP extended line will be a interesting one. Actually a nice size space for a solid maze.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^the picture shows us a part from House of 1,000 so I dont think its getting replaced

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ^the picture shows us a part from House of 1,000 so I dont think its getting replaced
    True, but here's a theory:

We are getting a new maze this year and this new maze will use the exact same layout as HOTC. The walls/carpet recently put up/rolled out are/is the same walls/carpet from last year and still bear the paint and other various markings from last year's set up. The old markings will soon be replaced and the walls painted over.

A coat of paint and some masking tape from over a year ago does not confirm or disprove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    True, but here's a theory:

We are getting a new maze this year and this new maze will use the exact same layout as HOTC. The walls/carpet recently put up/rolled out are/is the same walls/carpet from last year and still bear the paint and other various markings from last year's set up. The old markings will soon be replaced and the walls painted over.

A coat of paint and some masking tape from over a year ago does not confirm or disprove anything.
    Correct.
    A lot of markings are suggesting it will be a Frankenstein type make. Or at least thats what I have been hearing. There are a lot of little "notes" on those walls if you look closely that have nothing to do with House of 1,000 Corpses. So More than likely its a brand new addition. Which is good because the more new offerings Universal has the more Knott's looks pathetic. I don't give them any credit anymore. Universal has the crown in California. Hands down. =D

---------- Post added 06-29-2011 at 08:20 PM ----------

More or less Im really interested in what will go down by Jurassic Park.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast