Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: USH HHN 2011 Official Line Up

Newly released concept art for AC maze.

The maze “Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare” features scenes and characters that were inspired by Alice Cooper’s songs and lyrics. Here’s a sneak peak at the “Sick Things,” our Alice Cooper zombies inspired by the songs “Sick Things” and “I Love the Dead” from Billion Dollar Babies. “I love the dead before they rise. No farewells, no goodbyes. I never even knew your now rotting face…”

The sculpt

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^im hoping his songs will be playing in the Q.....the ONE big thing I hate about Horror nights is how BORING the Q's are...most dont have music from the movie until you get to the entrance....which sucks

^yeah i wished they had tv moniters to pump you up while waiting in line and have a behind the scenes of how the maze came together for each maze, just an idea

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

I remember back when TCM and the first year of Saw had monitors playing footage in the Backdraft queue and on the SES screen but ofcourse, since Transformers, that's gone.

I also remember for Friday the 13th in the West Arena, they played clips from Jason X, Jason Goes to Hell and Freddy vs. Jason. I always wondered why they didn't go back to doing that for Halloween and F13 again. It seemed simple enough to project images so hopefully they're thinking about doing it for The Thing, maybe with clips from the new film and clips from the old film. They're both Uni properties so it should be NO PROBLEM.

I also think there's potential to projecting video on the Shrek venue, instead of just projecting the logo image of the maze on the side.

The most boring queue though is the T2 area, once you leave the Coke Soak zone, there's no music anymore. I think there's potential to have some monitors around there.

Oddly enough, the best queue is for the House of Horrors with the projected images on the Blues Brothers stage, the posters once inside and then the props to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    I remember back when TCM and the first year of Saw had monitors playing footage in the Backdraft queue and on the SES screen but ofcourse, since Transformers, that's gone.

I also remember for Friday the 13th in the West Arena, they played clips from Jason X, Jason Goes to Hell and Freddy vs. Jason. I always wondered why they didn't go back to doing that for Halloween and F13 again. It seemed simple enough to project images so hopefully they're thinking about doing it for The Thing, maybe with clips from the new film and clips from the old film. They're both Uni properties so it should be NO PROBLEM.

I also think there's potential to projecting video on the Shrek venue, instead of just projecting the logo image of the maze on the side.

The most boring queue though is the T2 area, once you leave the Coke Soak zone, there's no music anymore. I think there's potential to have some monitors around there.

Oddly enough, the best queue is for the House of Horrors with the projected images on the Blues Brothers stage, the posters once inside and then the props to look at.
    Unfortunately I think we are going to see the same thing this year. Maybe some more music but I think that's going to be it. Things might change though.

---------- Post added 08-14-2011 at 10:53 PM ----------

How many day do you guys think the event will go on for this year? They have been adding more and more days every year.

• Minion

I hope that they put at least a LOL bit of decoration in hoh for whatever theme they do weither it be wolfman or llarona(just rumors)
    Although the wolfman would be fairly easy in the hoh with the two forest scenes the walls that look like castles and frankenstiens lab could be easily rethemed to the asylum that the wolfman was in

On a side note has anyone been to any of the hhn gatherings with the YouTube Hahn updaters.I was thinking bout going. Just would like opinions

^ i thought about it too, but they seem a little to intense for me. like they really know there stuff hahaha

• Minion

Yea LOL, but I would feel kinda shy

I wouldn't mind the gatherings but they seem to much for me as well. lol. But Ill be working it so I don't need to. lol

• Minion

Soap opera will be announced tomorrow yaaaa BTW greatest......lineup....EVAR!!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    Soap opera will be announced tomorrow yaaaa BTW greatest......lineup....EVAR!!
    He said that a code name wasn't being released. It was going to be something else. At least thats what John said on his twitter.

• Minion

^^ooo well he's very sneaky anyway so well never know

so what does everyone think the next maze will be? or what would everyone like to see? i hope its pirrana..................hahaha just kidding i hope its an evil dead maze

• Minion

I heard some llarona rumors.iwould love to see her better represented as a maze

^ yeah that would be awesome, they didnt really exucute the her whole scene on the terror tram. and i was so excited cause its such a scary story and i loved it as a kid

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast