Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: USH HHN 2011 Official Line Up

ok...kinda excited if they do something cool with the Neighbor sets that would work well for Scream....I think it sounds like the best idea for it in years....

PS Universal SKIP THE STUPID MUMMY CAVE

so i heard some decent maze rumors today and i think it was said by imaginashton yesterday will be la larona and the last maze will be wolfman. these are strictly rumors. thoughts?

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^im ok with Wolfman but....really la lorona...again it sucked last year and will again this year

i think murdy knows how it was last year. and that was the only flaw in horror nights last year. it just didnt explain the story well enough. it was like "whos that dead chick in the bridedress? well anyways moving on". i think if its explained well enough it will make for a good maze

• Minion

On several occasions I heard guests telling each other in matter-of-fact tones that la llorona was in fact the girl from The Grudge and/or The Ring.

From Murdy's twitter:

"Today Universal announced 4 new horror films are shooting on the backlot, including “Stab 8” the latest sequel in the popular film series"

Eager to capitalize on this publicity bonanza, the theme park has started letting tourists on the Universal Studio Tour visit the production

With thousands of tourists rolling past the set every day, pretty much anyone with a cell phone has been given access to the production.

A barrage of unauthorized photos & unsettling rumors about the troubled production have been lighting up blogs & chat rooms across the web.

The most damaging of these leaks is a homemade video purporting to show “Ghostface” attacking and killing tourists on the Universal tram!

No one seems to know whether these videos are a clever viral publicity stunt or the real deal...

Despite all the negative press, USH is still moving forward w/ plans to host “Stab-a-Thon,” a Stab movie fan fest on the Universal backlot

"Stab-a-Thon" will take place during the theme park’s popular seasonal event Halloween Horror Nights.

Stab 8 is one of FOUR Horror movies filming on the Universal backlot....more to come....

• Minion

The facade is up for the shrek queue maze.it looks like a church and seems mission like in design so people are convinced this is la llarona.I'm DEFINITLY going this year

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by burkesox98 View Post
    i think murdy knows how it was last year. and that was the only flaw in horror nights last year. it just didnt explain the story well enough. it was like "whos that dead chick in the bridedress? well anyways moving on". i think if its explained well enough it will make for a good maze
    Also that fact that she did nothing.........she was just boring....I'd face her any day over, GhostFace, Freddy of a Killer Clown...they are scary

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Also that fact that she did nothing.........she was just boring....I'd face her any day over, GhostFace, Freddy of a Killer Clown...they are scary
    I agree they didn't make her look frightening enough.they could have been way more creative.like have blood tearing from her eyes, have her eye white sumthin with a lil more umph you know.hopefully they'll make her scarier this time
    Last edited by imaginashton; 08-17-2011 at 07:11 PM.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ok...kinda excited if they do something cool with the Neighbor sets that would work well for Scream....I think it sounds like the best idea for it in years....

PS Universal SKIP THE STUPID MUMMY CAVE
    I believe stopping in the Mummy's Tomb has to do with spacing out the trams to allow enough time for load and unload.

Quote Originally Posted by DL Lover in LA View Post
    From Murdy's twitter:

"Today Universal announced 4 new horror films are shooting on the backlot, including “Stab 8” the latest sequel in the popular film series"

Eager to capitalize on this publicity bonanza, the theme park has started letting tourists on the Universal Studio Tour visit the production

With thousands of tourists rolling past the set every day, pretty much anyone with a cell phone has been given access to the production.

A barrage of unauthorized photos & unsettling rumors about the troubled production have been lighting up blogs & chat rooms across the web.

The most damaging of these leaks is a homemade video purporting to show “Ghostface” attacking and killing tourists on the Universal tram!

No one seems to know whether these videos are a clever viral publicity stunt or the real deal...

Despite all the negative press, USH is still moving forward w/ plans to host “Stab-a-Thon,” a Stab movie fan fest on the Universal backlot

"Stab-a-Thon" will take place during the theme park’s popular seasonal event Halloween Horror Nights.

Stab 8 is one of FOUR Horror movies filming on the Universal backlot....more to come....
    One is "Stab 8" so maybe the second is related to Psycho.

• Minion

Next maze realease will be 2morrow at 11:00am

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    The facade is up for the shrek queue maze.it looks like a church and seems mission like in design so people are convinced this is la llarona.I'm DEFINITLY going this year
    Luckily for you all I happened to be at USH today and decided to make a stop at Shrek 4D.

---------- Post added 08-17-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Oh I just caught up on Murdy's twitter feed and it looks like the fountain at the main entrance of the park is going to have a Ghostface living statue (is it safe to presume the go-go dancers will be scream themed?)

• Minion

I doubt that they will have ghostface dancers.the dancers can go in the new York street.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

ugh, i so hope its not La Larona, the whole "dead baby in the arms that squirts water" thing was just gross, and not in the cool way

esp (and i know this is my own personal issue) as being someone who's had the misfortune of having to hold their own deceased child in their arms...HATED that zone last year

but on to better thoughts.... i LOVE the scream theme for the terror tram, so much potential!

and even more thoughts....when you compare John's enthusiasm to last year he seems WAY more into the event this year. i really believe that universal corporate forced on him what mazes/themes to use last year..the only thing he seemed really excited about was HoTC...this year he really seems to be in to a the majority of what's been released so far

Hope that means that Uni DOES read those surveys, because we filled them out not only at the park but also the one they emailed out and begged them to let John have his creative control back that was obviously lacking at last years event as did large portion of our friends that attended last year

p.s. i'm still holding out hope for an Evil Dead or Hellraiser theme somewhere
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Minion

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA its official, trivia is the wolfnan :the curse of Talbot hall.woohooo bout time they use him

---------- Post added 08-18-2011 at 11:59 AM ----------

The wolfman :the curse of Talbot Hall will take place in the house of horrors

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast