Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: HHN hollywood 2012 wishlist

^I mean I guess it just depends on how lucky you are.......

See when I went to Universal every mazes was just one long line...at Knotts the mazes and no lines so we walked though in just our group a few mazes and it there were more scary's.

But for me one of the biggest things I noticed from Knotts to Universal is Knotts allows MUCH more interaction and free roaming int he mazes and scary zones...this has nothing to do with the people working there more Uniersal makes most guys in the mazes stay in the same spot and dont change where they are at....making it more predictable

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Knotts has too many variables to make it a good experience.
    Universal, everyone is seeing the same exact show and what was intended for that maze, whether you get the tail end of it or not.

Universal easily wins the talent award for dedication, staying in character and self control. Knotts, I see people slouching it, breaking character and/or leaving their area. It ruins the experience a bit for me.
    I might get more startles from Knotts but it's always people just popping out from behind a wall, slamming their hand with clicker gloves and a snarl. I like Universal because people actually POP out of places, sometimes from the most unexpected place in the room. It may not be as frequent in startles, but the SCARY factor is much higher. Plus they do better with the "creepy" element, as where a lot of Knotts mazes try but due to the talent, the maze can end up a joke.

There's a lot of good talent at Knotts though but I honestly think there's more bad eggs than good ones. I hate to say it but that's just what I get from my experiences. And certain groups of people always get singled out for the scare, leaving me without a scare at all.

The only thing I can say Knotts truly trumps Universal in is the scare zone department.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^of course when you have over 4 times as many scare actors it going to be harder to make sure they are all the best.

But they get much more scarys at Knotts for getting to leave rooms and roam the mazes....Universal used about the same layouts every year for mazes so I pretty much know where they are going to show up.....and there is also the fact the Universal has less rides....closes on of the mazes early....offers front of the line (making lines longer for the average joe)...has pretty non scary scare zones....has less shows....and has less mazes (and one of which is a maze thats been around for over 5 years)

Its just hard to say....well they have better mazes but when you can only go on them once (unless you want to wait 90 mins in the later times of the night) its kinda a double ended sword yeah you might know how to make the best mazes but with less of them you have MUCH longer lines and I go to these events to get scared not to wait in line..which knotts does much better

For the SAME price.....getting to go on

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Doing a "make an event" competition over at the HHN fan page on the Hollywood side if anyone is interested. I'll be judging, sign ups are still open! PM if you're interested for further details.
    Last edited by dth316; 10-26-2011 at 10:29 PM.

• Minion

^im on my phone.can u make a link i just want to look

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123