Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 129
  1. #1

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,336

    USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Source: TFW2005





    Mark your calanders for Friday, May 25th, 2012 MiceChatters. The Grand Opening of Transformers: The Ride 3-D will in deed help to make the new year a happy one! The soft openening is said to be being planned for a few weeks in advance of that. Memorial Day Weekend will be an exciting one.


    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reseda, CA
    Posts
    346

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    love that i find out the opening from a website then from a manager at work. lol

  3. #3

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    love that i find out the opening from a website then from a manager at work. lol
    Same. They don't tell us anything

    Looks like Employee Preview will be Tuesday May 22 or Wednesday May 23.

  4. #4

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,336

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    love that i find out the opening from a website then from a manager at work. lol
    Sometimes I manage to stay ahead of the managers.


    Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    Same. They don't tell us anything

    Looks like Employee Preview will be Tuesday May 22 or Wednesday May 23.
    Hope you tell us what you think of the USH version of Transformers right after your preview, Flan.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-05-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Glendale County, CA
    Posts
    740

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Hope you tell us what you think of the USF version of Transformers right after your preview, Flan.
    USF isn't getting Transformers...

  6. #6

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,336

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
    USF isn't getting Transformers...
    Whoops! Ment to say USH. Sorry 'bout the typo....or should I say flubbo,
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  7. #7

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    I am still hearing from my Manager (Tour) that the soft opening will be during Spring Break.

  8. #8

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,336

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trammer View Post
    I am still hearing from my Manager (Tour) that the soft opening will be during Spring Break.
    Perhaps he/she is right, Trammer. We won't know for sure until the soft opening happens.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  9. #9

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    The real problem might be that the ride can handle about 1800 guests per hour, now that's gonna be rough when we have 20 to 30k guests in a day and are only open for 12 hours. Not to mention the congestion in the small lower lot. It's gonna be an interesting Summer!

  10. #10

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    There is an employee Transformers "party" the first week of February.

  11. #11

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Splash Mountain
    Posts
    7,894
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trammer View Post
    The real problem might be that the ride can handle about 1800 guests per hour, now that's gonna be rough when we have 20 to 30k guests in a day and are only open for 12 hours. Not to mention the congestion in the small lower lot. It's gonna be an interesting Summer!
    Thats why you get there when it opens and go on it first......or else you'll be wasting half the day in line

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reseda, CA
    Posts
    346

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    can someone confirm or deny a major Super Bowl 4 part episode for the ride? ive heard internet speculation on it and id love to find out more info lol

  13. #13

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    4,450

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Universal Studios does have a long history of gambling on Super Bowl Commercials.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by


  14. #14

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    A very expensive gamble. 30 second ad slots for this year's Super Bowl are running an unfathomable $3.5-4 million. Yes, I know USH is part of a multibillion dollar, multinational conglomerate but it's still a lot of money to sink into advertising a theme park ride.
    Last edited by F!an; 01-23-2012 at 10:09 AM.

  15. #15

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,336

    Re: USH Transformers Grand Opening Date. Plus, Soft Opening Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trammer View Post
    The real problem might be that the ride can handle about 1800 guests per hour, now that's gonna be rough when we have 20 to 30k guests in a day and are only open for 12 hours. Not to mention the congestion in the small lower lot. It's gonna be an interesting Summer!
    The extra capacity that the Potter rides will add later should serve as aome major relief.

    Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    There is an employee Transformers "party" the first week of February.
    If you aare an employee Flan, I hope that you have the time of your life at the oark cast preview party. Hope you share your experience with us!

    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Thats why you get there when it opens and go on it first......or else you'll be wasting half the day in line
    Yeah! Go for it!!! Have an Optimus great transformational d time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    can someone confirm or deny a major Super Bowl 4 part episode for the ride? ive heard internet speculation on it and id love to find out more info lol
    Don't know. You've got me wondering too, now.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    Universal Studios does have a long history of gambling on Super Bowl Commercials.
    We'll find out soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    A very expensive gamble. 30 second ad slots for this year's Super Bowl are running an unfathomable $3.5-4 million. Yes, I know USH is part of a multibillion dollar, multinational conglomerate but it's still a lot of money to sink into advertising a theme park ride.
    If they show a commercial during half time, perhaps Uni and it's parent company will get half off.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. USH Transformers Opening
    By Malin in forum Universal Studios California
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 01:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 09:33 AM
  4. Buzz Grand Opening
    By Disco Duck in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 02:46 PM
  5. Disneyland50.com Grand Opening!
    By mickeyslittlehelper in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 04:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •