Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Once Transformers opens, what do you think Uni will tackle next?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiba View Post
    Given how Universal is looking into a Lorax sequel, I've got to say I'd rather them spend the money on a dark ride of that instead.
    i wouldnt see lorax in universal hollywood and the lorax would go in florda perfectly to replace e.t. but they could possibly add shoot the chute's boat's and retheme them with a diffrent ride exprinice each boat with boat 1 would be a pitch black 80 Ft drop with a big splash and number 2 would have the welcome to the jungle music in the ending with a little less wetter ending and the dilopharus would go in the ending of boat 2 and 4and in 3 and 4 would be the ultimate boat's with all option's and the biggest splash in the ride. so Jp would get the biggest redo in universal park's history!

Re: Once Transformers opens, what do you think Uni will tackle next?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    i wouldnt see lorax in universal hollywood and the lorax would go in florda perfectly to replace e.t. but they could possibly add shoot the chute's boat's and retheme them with a diffrent ride exprinice each boat with boat 1 would be a pitch black 80 Ft drop with a big splash and number 2 would have the welcome to the jungle music in the ending with a little less wetter ending and the dilopharus would go in the ending of boat 2 and 4and in 3 and 4 would be the ultimate boat's with all option's and the biggest splash in the ride. so Jp would get the biggest redo in universal park's history!
    That is indeed a cool concept you've introduced. Sorta like Indy. Although I think a smaller difference in the endings would be better. Such as alternative music,spitters only spit on every second car, dinosaur attacks every first car, random earthquake effects for cars selected randomly (a vibrating motor inside the boat or seats), pitch black show scenes for some cars (the boat would be outfitted with headlights to illuminate some details, spotlights on attacking dinosaurs).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12