Halloween Horror night's Hollywood Official Discussion

I thought that there isn't a HHN Disscussion thread here on micechat i thought of making a hollywood version and i heard this hint on twitter that say's the monstercon will have a special guest and it say's a drictor so mabye HHN will finaly let the Director return!
    Anybody know more?

• Hello Dolly.

Re: Halloween Horror night's Hollywood Official Discussion

Aww I thought we had new haha.
    It's still really early though so I'm trying to not think about it.
    Waiting for the houses to be released is such a waiting game I hate waiting for due to me really really wanting to know.

I agree that is early to be discussing this.. however, I just saw "Cabin in the woods" last night, and it has all the makings of a Horror Nights maze. Watching the movie actually got me a little excited for Horror Nights even though its 6 months away!

• Banned User

Here is what I've got regarding this year's event:

-Rob Zombie and another celebrity should be making original concept houses for the event.

-There should be three movie houses and two originals (Like last year except HoH was Wolfman)

-Unlike last year's Wolfman house, the House of Horrors should be left the way it is.

-Scarezones WILL be better than last year, for sure.

-There should be no mazes in the lower lot this year because of Transformers. Terror Tram should instead be loading where Alice Cooper was (JP extended) and the two lower lot houses will be relocated to where the tram plaza are. They did this back in the late 90's.

I also have to say that maze two is Texas chainsawmassacre because of the 3d film coming.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
    Here is what I've got regarding this year's event:

-Rob Zombie and another celebrity should be making original concept houses for the event.

-There should be three movie houses and two originals (Like last year except HoH was Wolfman)

-Unlike last year's Wolfman house, the House of Horrors should be left the way it is.

-Scarezones WILL be better than last year, for sure.

-There should be no mazes in the lower lot this year because of Transformers. Terror Tram should instead be loading where Alice Cooper was (JP extended) and the two lower lot houses will be relocated to where the tram plaza are. They did this back in the late 90's.
    As long as they have the same number of mazes as last year I'll be happy....don't want less since I understand its cool for some to get to go on Transformers for the first time....but thats not the point of the event...the point is the MAZES...and unless they want to replace two of the mazes with two BIG shows like Bill and Ted....I'd Rather them still make sure they have a big number of mazes and let me tell you....they wont be using the Tram Q's and more cause the crowds for the Tram are HUGE now and they'd have no where to put them

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    As long as they have the same number of mazes as last year I'll be happy....don't want less since I understand its cool for some to get to go on Transformers for the first time....but thats not the point of the event...the point is the MAZES...and unless they want to replace two of the mazes with two BIG shows like Bill and Ted....I'd Rather them still make sure they have a big number of mazes and let me tell you....they wont be using the Tram Q's and more cause the crowds for the Tram are HUGE now and they'd have no where to put them
    Not unless they put the mazes where the tram garage are. They could fit them there.

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

I still think that they should do a Legendary Truth themed maze set in soundstage 28 (the allegedly haunted phantom of the opera soundstage)

The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.