Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Universal Crowds in April?

you do not need to eat 7 times for the AYCE. the chicken at docs comes out to 8+ dollars plus the desert and/or side can be 4+ but again, if you do not want the dessert or side then it isnt recommended.

• Certified in everything

Quote Originally Posted by Kiba View Post
    Might come to Ush tomorrow if the weather is good but I have to ask if there's anything there to satisfy the Onceler Fangirl I'm becoming, lol
    This is partially off topic but I will be in the park tomorrow also, so I have a quick question I thought I'd ask:

What are the chances on a Transformers soft-opening then?

I know F!an mentioned the possibility next week, and its not like I'm basing my trip around it but I'm just curious if anyone had any sort of info at all. Should I even bother checking that end of the park? I know there is virtually no chance of this happening, just thought I'd ask, so don't be afraid to give me that cold hard truth.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    This is partially off topic but I will be in the park tomorrow also, so I have a quick question I thought I'd ask:

What are the chances on a Transformers soft-opening then?

I know F!an mentioned the possibility next week, and its not like I'm basing my trip around it but I'm just curious if anyone had any sort of info at all. Should I even bother checking that end of the park? I know there is virtually no chance of this happening, just thought I'd ask, so don't be afraid to give me that cold hard truth.
    absolute zero. they have not started tech rehearsals yet, so until they start (which will be with the employees next week) they will not. plus, its going to rain and they dont want to get their new floors all muddy

Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    absolute zero. they have not started tech rehearsals yet, so until they start (which will be with the employees next week) they will not. plus, its going to rain and they dont want to get their new floors all muddy
    Ok, then, I'll be going the 21st or 22nd but my first question is still out there... I'd like to get some movie Lorax stuff that's not on etsy...

• Certified in everything

Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    As I expected... , well it was worth asking! Thanks for the info!
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Kiba View Post
    Ok, then, I'll be going the 21st or 22nd but my first question is still out there... I'd like to get some movie Lorax stuff that's not on etsy...
    Try either Universal Studio Store (park and CityWalk) location for Lorax merch. I think I saw some at one of them a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    is the all you can eat pass worth it? no. you will need to order food 7 times for it to be worth it. and that's not possible to eat that much food for one person. I think it's $25 per person without drink.
    So if I bought 7 meals at Universal it will come out to $25? That doesn't make sense. There's a special now where the pass is 19.99. I guess we will see if it's worth it when we get there.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    So if I bought 7 meals at Universal it will come out to $25? That doesn't make sense. There's a special now where the pass is 19.99. I guess we will see if it's worth it when we get there.
    The cost of AYCE depends on the seasonal venue closures/amount of venues that are open. $19.99 is non-peak price (usually times between major seasons/holidays) meaning only Louie's, Mel's and Jurassic Cove are open for AYCE. The $24.99 price is peak season (Spring Break, Summer, etc) meaning Doc Brown's and Panda Express in addition to the above are open for AYCE. Less venues means lower price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12