Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • Boise Mouse
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    160

    Universal VIP Experience

    We are planning a Universal Hollywood VIP day, and we are super excited about it. My question is this..... we get a second day included to return during our trip after our VIP day. What are the chances of us getting that upgraded to a front of the line for the second day? Also.... are tips appropriate? Cheers all!


  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    278

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    Probauly not and i'm trying to get the number working for universal hollywood phone on questions.

  3. #3

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Splash Mountain
    Posts
    7,963
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    Really....as long as you get there when the park opens...the lines wont be bad enough to need a pass unless you come on a bad day in the summer...but if you go before school is out the lines wont be that bad if you get there right when the park opens

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reseda, CA
    Posts
    346

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    how are you getting a second day? did not know that the VIP sales was doing that. Honestly, if you are doing the VIP experience you wont need FOLs again.

  5. #5

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    The only buy a day get a day offer I know about is if you buy a single day ticket online.

  6. #6

    • Boise Mouse
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    160

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    The only buy a day get a day offer I know about is if you buy a single day ticket online.
    I called for information about the VIP Experience a little over a week ago, and the lady told me that the "bounce back" day was included. I called back on Sunday to go ahead and make our reservations, and asked again, and this time was told it would be an extra $15 a ticket. I told her that the last lady told me it was included. She put me on hold, and came back and said that she was mistaken, that it was included in the $250. I booked it directly with Universal at the 818-622-1141 number. This was a deal breaker for us because we plan on going to USH two days durning our trip. If I was given false information, I am not gonna be happy.

    ---------- Post added 04-10-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    Probauly not and i'm trying to get the number working for universal hollywood phone on questions.
    UPDATE

    The customer service number directly to USH is 800-864-8377. I started wondering with these posts that maybe I was given incorrect information, so I called this number. The guy transfered me to their VIP department, and in fact, the second day IS NOT included. I spoke with a woman that seemed very eager to help. She is going to do some checking and call me back. I appriciate her help for sure, but I am not at all happy that I was told by two different women that it was included. Sorta bait-and-switchish, don't you think?


  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reseda, CA
    Posts
    346

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by boisemice View Post
    I called for information about the VIP Experience a little over a week ago, and the lady told me that the "bounce back" day was included. I called back on Sunday to go ahead and make our reservations, and asked again, and this time was told it would be an extra $15 a ticket. I told her that the last lady told me it was included. She put me on hold, and came back and said that she was mistaken, that it was included in the $250. I booked it directly with Universal at the 818-622-1141 number. This was a deal breaker for us because we plan on going to USH two days durning our trip. If I was given false information, I am not gonna be happy.

    ---------- Post added 04-10-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------



    UPDATE

    The customer service number directly to USH is 800-864-8377. I started wondering with these posts that maybe I was given incorrect information, so I called this number. The guy transfered me to their VIP department, and in fact, the second day IS NOT included. I spoke with a woman that seemed very eager to help. She is going to do some checking and call me back. I appriciate her help for sure, but I am not at all happy that I was told by two different women that it was included. Sorta bait-and-switchish, don't you think?
    yea i could have told you that. basically, 15 bucks gets you a 12 month value pass. or 25 for no blackouts or 65 for premium star w/ parking

  8. #8

    • Boise Mouse
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    160

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    yea i could have told you that. basically, 15 bucks gets you a 12 month value pass. or 25 for no blackouts or 65 for premium star w/ parking
    Grrrrrrreat... You could have told me that We live in Idaho.... Not a whole lot we are going to do with a season pass sadly. Wish the chics on the phone would have told us that.


  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reseda, CA
    Posts
    346

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by boisemice View Post
    Grrrrrrreat... You could have told me that We live in Idaho.... Not a whole lot we are going to do with a season pass sadly. Wish the chics on the phone would have told us that.

    well at least you will get discounts on various things. i know hard rock gives 20 percent if you wanted any food/merch from there

    plus the VIP experience will get you the whole just of USH. you will be satisfied

  10. #10

    • Boise Mouse
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    160

    Re: Universal VIP Experience

    **UPDATE**

    I received a call back from the VIP Customer Service gal today. I cannot express how grateful I am that someone was willing to help us with the incorrect information that I received. These days, it seems very rare that someone takes an interest in a problem and tries to resolve it. Kudos to Universal for their customer service and their friendliness.


Similar Threads

  1. Universal VIP Tour - 160 Photos and Report
    By nbodyhome in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 04:59 AM
  2. USH's enhanced 'VIP Experience'
    By ALIASd in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:49 PM
  3. Anyone taken the Warner brothers and/or universal VIP tour?
    By DisneyDude2006 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 06:32 PM
  4. My True Disney Geek VIP Experience! Breakfast with Walt!
    By Disneyphile in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 09:52 AM
  5. Behind the Magic: A VIP Disney Experience
    By dramaqueen in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 08:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •