Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

• Rating: Awesome

Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

They prob arent doing the 29th or 30th because of the performers...its an extremely taxing event and asking them to do 7 days straight is asking for injuries and issues. Unlike other events uni's actors for the most part perform in the same maze/street the entire event

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    ^F!an any rumors of mult night passes this year? Even if just limited to 1,000 like last year?
    If you recall, multi-night passes were only sold last year due to an overwhelming negative guest response (after it was announced they were being discontinued) so IMO with the recent elimination of things like unlimited FOL and AYCE, I really doubt there will be multi-night passes sold this HHN.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^ohhh darn, well I'll go to the facebook page and complain....maybe they'll sell a limited number again

• Doombuggy Rider

Another Maze announced today (Sat Aug 4th) & while I enjoyed La Llorona (it is an interesting Urban Legend) I think this Maze needs to be retired for something brand new (in my opinion, repeating the same maze every year is not innovative, its milking a concept to death) ...

Name:  llorona.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  194.2 KB

2 great new mazes, 1 (listed above) I'll pass on ... I hope Universal Studios has more "new experiences" for 2012 (vs recycling the same thing) ...

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

I wasnt aware of any issue with FOL. I was planning on purchasing the VIP tickets (the one that sold for 150 last year), any thoughts on unlimited FOL with that?

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStroller View Post
    I wasnt aware of any issue with FOL. I was planning on purchasing the VIP tickets (the one that sold for 150 last year), any thoughts on unlimited FOL with that?
    I think they stop doing that last year so...sadly I think it's a waste of money to get to go on the maze once...unless you have ALOT of dough just to throw around...cause if you get to the event when it opens...you can easily get on ALL mazes with a short wait and go on the Tram Mazes and House of Horror Mazes a few extra times

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by darkamor View Post
    Another Maze announced today (Sat Aug 4th) & while I enjoyed La Llorona (it is an interesting Urban Legend) I think this Maze needs to be retired for something brand new (in my opinion, repeating the same maze every year is not innovative, its milking a concept to death) ...

Name:  llorona.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  194.2 KB

2 great new mazes, 1 (listed above) I'll pass on ... I hope Universal Studios has more "new experiences" for 2012 (vs recycling the same thing) ...

C J
    The maze we are getting this year will be inspired by what we had last year but it won't be identical. Right off the back, the concepts of the two mazes are different. Last year was "La Llorona: Villa De Almas Perdidas" aka "village of lost souls" or "village of the damned". This year's maze is "La Llorona: La Cazadora de Ninos" aka "the child hunter".

---------- Post added 08-04-2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStroller View Post
    Last year the VIP pass had unlimited FOL. It's the daytime FOL pass that was reduced to one time use.

You should consider the MC HHN meetup event if you're going to go VIP. For $128 you get:

-Admission
    -Early entry
    -All you can eat buffet
    -Meet and greet with John Murdy
    -Backstage tour of a maze
    -FRONT OF THE LINE ACCESS
    -VIP Seating to Bill and Tedd

http://micechat.com/forums/other-the...or-nights.html

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    The maze we are getting this year will be inspired by what we had last year but it won't be identical. Right off the back, the concepts of the two mazes are different. Last year was "La Llorona: Villa De Almas Perdidas" aka "village of lost souls" or "village of the damned". This year's maze is "La Llorona: La Cazadora de Ninos" aka "the child hunter".

---------- Post added 08-04-2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

Last year the VIP pass had unlimited FOL. It's the daytime FOL pass that was reduced to one time use.

You should consider the MC HHN meetup event if you're going to go VIP. For $128 you get:

-Admission
    -Early entry
    -All you can eat buffet

Last years FOL was also 1 time use during HHN. if you want unlimited FOL you need the VIP experence.

Construction has started in the Jurassic Park venue. Also Alice Cooper's maze is starting to shape up quite nicely. Basic wall scenic should be coming to a close very soon. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload pictures at this time though as I was told by a Cyberdine Rep. not to take pictures of the maze in fear of stuff leaking out. Not sure how thats possible since the maze has been announced already but oh well... But the maze in JP is just wood ATM.

If you are not an employee you can post as many pics as you want, as long as you didn't sneak backstage.

All mazes are being constructed currently.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    If you are not an employee you can post as many pics as you want, as long as you didn't sneak backstage.

Thats what I thought. Wanted to make sure though. Would suck to get in trouble with Uni right before HHN, although highly unlikely over something small like that. But thanks for the clarification. Thats why I never go any further than a black fence lol.

-Admission
    -Early entry
    -All you can eat buffet

I'd love to take advantage, however I fly back to NH on 9/22. That is a super deal, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post

i believe if you take a photo of certain things in the T2 area at any time its part of the theme to tell guests no photos.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    i believe if you take a photo of certain things in the T2 area at any time its part of the theme to tell guests no photos.
    "Due to the highly classified nature of this presentation..."

• Rookie Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    I think you're right, I've had Cybertechs tell me no photos of the outside sometimes, at the same time that I've also had some who lifted the chains for me and let me stroll right in when I asked to take photos of the Cyberdyne posters in the extended queue.
    "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice

"The future is what you make it - so make it a good one." - Back to the Future

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast