Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 241
  1. #181

    • Functional & Decorative
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Eagle Rock, CA
    Posts
    1,092

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Calling the Walking Dead tram tour maze and Monsters Remixed "all new" seems to be stretching it for me. I can't imagine TWD maze will be much different than past tram mazes, aside from the video that plays on the tram screen on the way out. And blasting techno/dubstep music in the current HOH maze doesn't strike me as all that exciting. I hope I'm proven wrong, but that's what my gut is telling me. Kind of a lackluster year for me.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

  2. #182

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    OP has been updated:
    1) Universal Monsters Remix

  3. #183

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    84

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    OP has been updated:
    1) Universal Monsters Remix
    You can also confirm Quigley will be in The Jurassic Park queue as its the only maze location left.

  4. #184

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    193

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    I think people are getting too spoiled.
    When you really look at the event this year there is a lot of new things compared to other events around SoCal.
    Out of 6 mazes 4 are brand new built from the ground up even if one of them has a returning theme, one is returning by popular demand and is receiving some new special effects and new rooms, and one of them is a brand new idea for the overlay haunt in HOH.

    New characters on the terror tram and even some new scare zones might be in the pipeline.

    I don't think this year is going to be a weak one at all, it actually might turn out to be stronger than last year. You never know until you actually experience what they have.

  5. #185

    • 8300
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, Ca
    Posts
    423

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    ^All of the mazes are brand new. No repeats at all. 2 themes are being repeated though.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

    Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

  6. #186

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    193

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    ^All of the mazes are brand new. No repeats at all. 2 themes are being repeated though.
    I was meaning new as in built from the ground up. la Llorna is half and half. Half new and half the same.
    Overal it's going to be a great year. Last year was fun and this year will be just as fun.

    I don't really count house of horrors as all new. But this year will be different so who knows what we will see this year. Hopefully Ill be able to walk through all the mazes. I only got the chance to walk through hostel last year. Didn't have time to run upstairs to see the other stuff.

  7. #187

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Splash Mountain
    Posts
    7,966
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie140 View Post
    I think people are getting too spoiled.
    When you really look at the event this year there is a lot of new things compared to other events around SoCal.
    Out of 6 mazes 4 are brand new built from the ground up even if one of them has a returning theme, one is returning by popular demand and is receiving some new special effects and new rooms, and one of them is a brand new idea for the overlay haunt in HOH.

    New characters on the terror tram and even some new scare zones might be in the pipeline.

    I don't think this year is going to be a weak one at all, it actually might turn out to be stronger than last year. You never know until you actually experience what they have.
    I'm pretty darn Happy....this is a pretty good year and I think Transformers will really help make the mazes (on less busy nights) lower wait times for mazes and other rides

  8. #188

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,278

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    HHN has released another clue....is it me or is this obviously leatherfaceName:  555595_10150979691621727_1344368728_n.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  41.9 KB

  9. #189

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    HHN has released another clue....is it me or is this obviously leatherfaceName:  555595_10150979691621727_1344368728_n.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  41.9 KB
    looks kind of like leather face, but at the same time looks like The Thing, Jeepers Creepers?

    but john barley put something up on twitter giving a hint

    "The hint is an actor on Quigley's Top 10 all time box office stars list, something about this actor's career reveals the theme. Good luck" What could it be?

  10. #190

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,278

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    ^ Exactly, over at the hhn doyens( with the given hints) we came up with TCM and Poltergiest. John said the director was on the maze tour through HOTC in 2010. The only director on thant tour was tobe hooper ,the director of both films. I was rooting for poltergeist, but looking at the picture...its probably TCM

  11. #191

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    ^ Exactly, over at the hhn doyens( with the given hints) we came up with TCM and Poltergiest. John said the director was on the maze tour through HOTC in 2010. The only director on thant tour was tobe hooper ,the director of both films. I was rooting for poltergeist, but looking at the picture...its probably TCM
    Cool (: one time i asked him if we were gonna get a maze based on a film and he replied saying Silent hill was based on a film, but i asked again if we were gonna get a "popular" film for a maze and he said yes. TCM is kind of popular like other horror franchises; Friday The 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween & Scream.

  12. #192

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Just announced:

    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Saw is the Law



    ---------- Post added 08-16-2012 at 10:13 AM ----------

    OP has been updated:
    1) Maze 4- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw is the Law

  13. #193

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    HHN has released another clue....is it me or is this obviously leatherfaceName:  555595_10150979691621727_1344368728_n.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  41.9 KB

  14. #194

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    i'm STILL trying to wrap my head around the whole dubstep thing.....for me, i'd rather see the classic monsters in something...classic
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-


    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.








  15. #195

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Splash Mountain
    Posts
    7,966
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    ^they've done "classic" for years now....heck you can go any day to the year to see classic

    It is a strange concept but I'd rather try this then the lame "overlays" (if you can even call them that) I mean for the past 3 years...it's like they have not even tried on that maze

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. USH HHN 2012 Survey
    By F!an in forum Universal Studios California
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:13 AM
  2. USH HHN 2011 Official Line Up
    By F!an in forum Universal Studios California
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:03 AM
  3. 10/20/06 USH HHN Trip Report
    By filmfreak11 in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 09:53 PM
  4. Another 10/20 USH HHN Trip Report
    By runswithscissors in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. Ush Hhn
    By FantasyWatersDude in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •