Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalbma View Post
    Thank F!an!

I'm glad that all the mazes you listed are new and not the same from last year.

If this is true, I'm definitely going back this year.

I wasn't planning on going back if they decided to have some of the same mazes as last year.

To be honest, Terror Tram suck! it's so boring. I think I might not get on it even if it's new.
    Well, we don't know that for certain. If we were to get a encore maze this year, my money would be on La Llorona or Alice Cooper.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^if it the movies...then I really don't think I'd care (to me they suck) but if they were a mic of movie sets from Resident evil but made sure to us music and story's from the game..then I'm all in.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Yeah, I speculated that Carpenter was Alice Cooper related awhile back. I started noticing about 2 or 3 years ago, that every year, Murdy attends a premiere and that premiere has something to do with HHN. This year, Murdy attended the Dark Shadows premiere because of Alice Cooper. Surely Dark Shadows isn't a maze but the Alice rumors continue to grow. And then I knew INSTANTLY when he said Carpenter, I thought of Prince of Darkness and Alice being in that film. However, that just seems TOO easy but maybe he's going easy on us since it'll be a repeat?

As said before, Resident Evil would be awesome but ONLY if it's based on the game. The movies aren't scary and the environments just aren't the same. I'd look forward to it but a maze based on the game would make me go absolutely bonkers in excitement.

Me thinks we're getting 2 original mazes and 3 movie based mazes this year, like last year, with the HoH being a throw away. That's bittersweet for me since I usually love the HoH overlays (except for Wolfman, which was dreadful) but if it means an increase in budget for other things around the park, then whatever works for the good of the event.

I'm still not convinced Terror Tram will be in a new spot this year but we'll see. With the rumors of The Walking Dead being apart of the event this year, this seems like the best way to use it by also making it apart of the story. Theme is crucial to me at HHN (Freddy 08, Saw 09) and I hope they revive the unifying theme again, this time being with The Walking Dead. Create a story with the Terror Tram and have zombies all over the place (preferably in a new location) and take advantage of the end-of-the-world scenario, even have some Walking Dead scarezones, maybe just ones saying "WARNING: Zombies ahead!" everywhere. I don't know, but anything with a unifying theme would make me happy.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^Walking Dead, would bring people in, I have not watched it yet but from what I hear it's a pretty good show (based off comic) anyone but me like it they did a Zombie theme? Not all mazes being Zombie but 3 of them......Resident Evil, Walking Dead and an Original maze based off Zombies

• Minion

^naaa ,not for me atlest. I'm really tired of zombies in general. I'd be fine with walking dead though, but I'm still hoping for an American horror Story maze. I find it funny how people are backing up the Walking Dead rumor because it comes out on halloween, when AHS does the same.

---------- Post added 06-05-2012 at 07:40 PM ----------

Apparently, Amok has been officially canceled...Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    ^naaa ,not for me atlest. I'm really tired of zombies in general. I'd be fine with walking dead though, but I'm still hoping for an American horror Story maze. I find it funny how people are backing up the Walking Dead rumor because it comes out on halloween, when AHS does the same.

---------- Post added 06-05-2012 at 07:40 PM ----------

Apparently, Amok has been officially canceled...Oh well
    So only 5 mazes, mabye transformers has the likely chance after all!
    And to be honest i would also like a universal monster maze that starrs all of the classic universal monsters because of 100 years of horror.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Minion

Not necessarily, it will be replaced .John said he's looking for a replacment now

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    And to be honest i would also like a universal monster maze that starrs all of the classic universal monsters because of 100 years of horror.
    While the House of Horrors is around, I don't see that happening, nor would I find it necessary to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    While the House of Horrors is around, I don't see that happening, nor would I find it necessary to happen.
    A layout of keeping frankenstein, wolfman, dracula, mummy, and norman but adding in the end mabye and during after you get out of the spinning tunnel creature from the black lagoon and mabye in the butcherhouse the hunchback of notre dame's monster attacking you. It would be the dream layout for a hhn maze and I would call it: Universal pictures: 100 Years of terror

• Minion

The hunchback of notre dame isn't a horror movie, and the monster isn't antagonistic. I do agree that house of horrors can be plused for the event. Maybe instead of the hunch back, the phantom of the opera monster Erik can be used, or the invisible man

Yeah! The invisible man, I think he did kill in his movie

• Minion

Yea I think so too, not sure tho. Maybe they could re use the thing costumes for the HoH since they have some in the queue already

That's basically what HOH already is.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Linus:1056776113
    That's basically what HOH already is.
    This. The Mummy, Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, Chucky and Psycho/Norman Bates are represented in HoH.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^haha I was about to ask were Normal Bates was...then I remember the Mirror room..haha

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast