Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

• Minion

So I asked murdy about the hoh not getting an overlay, an he said that he just decided to use 5 mazes for the contest instead of six. so maybe the hoh will be getting an overlay after all

Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

Chucky is not a monster from the 1930's to 1982 so if john wants to do something about the HOH maze and the thing (1980 version) would work in the maze and the invisible man. F!an chucky isn't really a classic horror movie, sure it was a marvel in animatomics but childs play 2 was universals first movie with Chucky. And that was 1990.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Minion

OP has been updated:
    1) Cancellation of maze code named "Amok"
    2) Addition of HoH to maze list

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

You could scratch out Western Street from having a scarezone this year. Murdy said it's pointless to try in that area now without having another set of facades.

• Minion

OP has been updated:
    1) New property and code name for maze 4 "Quigley"
    2) Cancellation of scare zone on Western Street

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I am really....kinda scared about this years now....Transformers combined with the fact of two projects being canceled....means to me...they might be going the cheap route and not have as many mazes because of "Transformers".

I guess I should wait for more info before jumping the shark, I hope they can announce more solid info earlier this year...no names or anything just say....We will have this many mazes no matter what and this many are NEW...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I am really....kinda scared about this years now....Transformers combined with the fact of two projects being canceled....means to me...they might be going the cheap route and not have as many mazes because of "Transformers".

I guess I should wait for more info before jumping the shark, I hope they can announce more solid info earlier this year...no names or anything just say....We will have this many mazes no matter what and this many are NEW...
    We're still getting 6 mazes plus Terror Tram.

Well i think the orignal mummy maze will be relocate to under the stairway then...
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

does not mean that... maybe all of western street will be used for part of the maze? you never know

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    We're still getting 6 mazes plus Terror Tram.
    I really do hope so....I hope Universal does not take the cheap...we have Transformers route and kick a maze out because of a new ride...but it COULD still happen

• How Peculiar

I'd really love a "Trick r Treat" maze this year, or have it take over the Terror Tram, but that's just wishful thinking. I'm really interested in this year's event and excited to see what's in store.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the area where a scarezone was marked off? I haven't been to Universal in a while so I'm a little confused.

Also, just a question. Wouldn't it be possible for the park to add an additional maze to the upper lot because the area behind Water World has excellent space for a house. The space where they had the crowd wait to enter the Water World auditorium during New Years Eve seems large enough.
    Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

• Minion

I really do hope so....I hope Universal does not take the cheap...we have Transformers route and kick a maze out because of a new ride...but it COULD still happen
    6 mazes plus TT has been confirmed by Murdy.

Quote Originally Posted by scotchtape View Post
    I'd really love a "Trick r Treat" maze this year, or have it take over the Terror Tram, but that's just wishful thinking. I'm really interested in this year's event and excited to see what's in store.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the area where a scarezone was marked off? I haven't been to Universal in a while so I'm a little confused.

Also, just a question. Wouldn't it be possible for the park to add an additional maze to the upper lot because the area behind Water World has excellent space for a house. The space where they had the crowd wait to enter the Water World auditorium during New Years Eve seems large enough.
    The Wild West Arena/Western Street area has been an issue since Grinchmas activities were moved there in 2010. The facade separating the two areas was torn down to expand the tree lighting/celeb readings/snow play area but once Grinchmas ended, the facade was replaced with flat unthemed wall. There was a scare zone planned for that area last HHN but it was moved because the facade wasn't being put back up. When the code names started coming out for this year's HHN we were all hoping the facade was being put back up but according to Murdy it's not.

I have never been to Universal City to watch the fireworks on NYE so I'm not entirely sure which area specifically you're talking about.

If you're talking about the road directly between the arena and the backside of CityWalk, I'd say no. The road is an important route for both the park and CityWalk and is also the only other truck accessible road in the upper lot.

If you are talking about the area directly behind the grandstands, I'd say maybe but likely no. That area is important for guest flow after shows and serves as stroller parking. I think the area is also considered to be a fire exit.

For both areas, there would be no place to put an extended queue as the existing queue is not big enough. There is also events at the Gibson the same nights at HHN nights which would create some problems keeping everyone separated before and after shows.

• Minion

John murdy said that klowns will be returning

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    John murdy said that klowns will be returning
    NY Street again?

• Minion

I guest so ,someone asked about it returning on twitter during the magic 8 ball thing, and he said it was certain

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast