Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 241
  1. #46

    • 8300
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, Ca
    Posts
    423

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    There was an idea that a removable facade was going to be placed at Western St. but that fell through. Right now they have all the props there.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

    Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

  2. #47

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    OP has been updated:
    1) Klownz scare zone added retraction

    Code name contest post (post #3) updated:
    1) New overall maze hint

    2) Update on hints of "Smiths" maze
    Last edited by F!an; 06-12-2012 at 06:16 PM.

  3. #48

    • You're late for TEAAA!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Swan Station (a.k.a. The Hatch)
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    He said clowns will be at the event, not the scare zone. But if it is the scare zone for a third year in a row, that's pretty lame. At least move them to a new area and give it a new name, theme, designs, etc..

  4. #49

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    He said clowns will be at the event, not the scare zone. But if it is the scare zone for a third year in a row, that's pretty lame. At least move them to a new area and give it a new name, theme, designs, etc..
    This isn't the "2 of the mazes have scenes involving amusement parks but neither of them have clowns in it" hint misread, right?

  5. #50

    • 8300
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, Ca
    Posts
    423

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Facebook

    Tent at Western is up.

    T2 Queue cleared out.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

    Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

  6. #51

    • You're late for TEAAA!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Swan Station (a.k.a. The Hatch)
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    This isn't the "2 of the mazes have scenes involving amusement parks but neither of them have clowns in it" hint misread, right?
    Nope, going off the Magic 8 Ball answers. Someone asked if Klowns would be back and he replied it was certain. That could mean the scarezone or characters in general. Doubt he would reveal a scarezone this early on, even if it is a third year repeat but I suppose it is possible. This year seems to have some carnival themes going on so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a clown based maze.

  7. #52

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reseda, CA
    Posts
    346

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    please dont have a Insane Clown Posse maze hahaha

  8. #53

    • You're late for TEAAA!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Swan Station (a.k.a. The Hatch)
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    85% sure that Exorcist will be coming this year based on the hints on one of the codenames (won't tell you which one!). 85% sure it's Exorcist, the other 15% says it might be Poltergeist.

  9. #54

    • 8300
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, Ca
    Posts
    423

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    85% sure that Exorcist will be coming this year based on the hints on one of the codenames (won't tell you which one!). 85% sure it's Exorcist, the other 15% says it might be Poltergeist.
    As much as I love both of those movies, I don't think either would make a very good maze.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

    Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

  10. #55

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county
    Posts
    409

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    i heard theyre remaking king's "IT" but it hasnt even started production so that might be a longshot

  11. #56

    • 8300
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Burbank, Ca
    Posts
    423

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    I'm upset about that remake. Tim Curry was the perfect IT!
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

    Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

  12. #57

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county
    Posts
    409

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    yeah tim curry is one creepy dude. but who knows maybe they might find there heath ledger... so anybody have any ideas to the hints or what they want to see this year?

  13. #58

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    297

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    actauly tim curry is a riot! but i wouldn't see it no offense but i have a maze possibity for 2 texas chainsaw massacre because i think the liscense is a 4 to 5 year contract with lionsgate the company thats doing the remake. and it could be in the western area so....
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

  14. #59

    • Senior Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Splash Mountain
    Posts
    7,971
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    I'm upset about that remake. Tim Curry was the perfect IT!
    To be honest he was good...but the movie it self could be MUCH scarier we'll see how they do it....if it like the Thing or the remake on Nightmare...then it will just pass us by but if done right could lead to 2 more films

  15. #60

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: USH HHN 2012 Official Line Up

    ^Actually the Thing was a very well recurved movie, it just bombed, I agree with you on Nightmare though...not scary one bit.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. USH HHN 2012 Survey
    By F!an in forum Universal Studios California
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:13 AM
  2. USH HHN 2011 Official Line Up
    By F!an in forum Universal Studios California
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:03 AM
  3. 10/20/06 USH HHN Trip Report
    By filmfreak11 in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 09:53 PM
  4. Another 10/20 USH HHN Trip Report
    By runswithscissors in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. Ush Hhn
    By FantasyWatersDude in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •