Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: USH: Krustyland Games Midway & Plussing of Mummy Coaster Effects/AA Features

the normal time for the simpsons ride is like 40 mins thanks to transformers and i would not see it because of the flinstones carnival games. but they can replace them with some facades and little shops and that would get the carnival games in the simpsons.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: USH: Krustyland Games Midway & Plussing of Mummy Coaster Effects/AA Features

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    the normal time for the simpsons ride is like 40 mins thanks to transformers and i would not see it because of the flinstones carnival games. but they can replace them with some facades and little shops and that would get the carnival games in the simpsons.
    there is a big potential for the a Simpsons synergized games midway to make thake the ride area much more of a crowd pleaser.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I hope so, This would be very good news!
    it has been for like 4 years

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    it has been for like 4 years
    Then it can be said that the Revenge of the Mummy coaster has in the past been open during Halloween Horror Nights, but USH has made a big mistake in recent years by failung to include it, as they have Jurassic Park: The Ride.

^ This is true. They should do more to include it in the event, like a quick theme-over.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    ^ This is true. They should do more to include it in the event, like a quick theme-over.
    If you are saying that elements of Hollywood Horror Nights should be creatively blended in to the Mummy ride, I would say you have an excellent idea there, Linus.

My point exactly. Instead of Revenge of The Mummy we have The Curse of The Mummy or Mummy: The Wrath of Imhotep, Mummy: Nightmare Coaster, etc, etc... Perhaps instead of just the mummy we have a partnership with another evil entity such as Freddy Kruegar, Chucky, Ghostface, etc, etc. Instead of the sand video before the launch we can have Freddy Kruegar's face pop up and announce your doom or whatnot.

Maybe Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People" or another freaky song can play during the "arena" section. And during the scarab scene, we can have Imhoteps face appear as he trys to suck in your soul but you narrowly escape and fall backwards and instead of Imhotep saying "Theres no place to hide! Your souls are mine!!" we can have Freddy say "You thought you could close your eyes and wish it all away, soon you'll find out that your in my world! Wuahahaha!"

During the ending section we can see Freddy's powers fading away as the riders are no longer afraid of him, and somehow it just happens to be a eclipse as well. And then a instrumental of "The Beautiful People" or song of choice, loops until you get back to the station.

that or a alice cooper overlay with a alice anatronic with the voice and you launch to his nightmare and would have the beetle area have spiders

• Minion

I like the idea of playing the mummy ride but freddy and alice cooper? I into think that's the route to go. The ride should be plussed ,but should still be in theme with the ride.extractors can be easily added to the queue in the outside portion right before you go in and in that mirror switchback area.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    that or a alice cooper overlay with a alice anatronic with the voice and you launch to his nightmare and would have the beetle area have spiders
    That is a incredibly good idea for HHN. With the success of WTMN:Maze, I think the crowd would accept that with pretty open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    I like the idea of playing the mummy ride but freddy and alice cooper? I into think that's the route to go. The ride should be plussed ,but should still be in theme with the ride.extractors can be easily added to the queue in the outside portion right before you go in and in that mirror switchback area.
    I understand your point. But if you look at JP, Guns N' Roses is squeezed into it before the drop. As for Alice/Freddy in The Mummy, I don't think it takes TOO much away as its only a temporary change for HHN.

• Minion

There's a difference between adding a different soundtrack and retheming a whole ride to a rockstar that has nothing to do with ancient egypt. Id be all for adding a didn't soundtrack in the arena portion like you said, but not A full returned to alice, and DEFIANTLY not freddy with how many times they've used him.

There's a difference between adding a different soundtrack and retheming a whole ride to a rockstar that has nothing to do with ancient egypt. Id be all for adding a didn't soundtrack in the arena portion like you said, but not A full returned to alice, and DEFIANTLY not freddy with how many times they've used him.
    Oh I see. Well perhaps thhey could make/use another character. Like maybe in the story every HHN, Imhotep's broher/wife/whatever comes back from the dead. Perhaps that could be the partnership character. I just think I'd be cool having double the trouble during HHN.

• Minion

That would be cool, maybe some egyptian gods some where . They could have anubis make a cameo somewhere, and new music in the arena. That would be awesome

That would be cool, maybe some egyptian gods some where . They could have anubis make a cameo somewhere, and new music in the arena. That would be awesome
    Thats a wonderful idea. Especially given the God statues in the Treasure Room.

that or mabye on the refurb you get stoped in the tresure room and the mummys just come out from no where and the launch area with the three more mummie's come out and a new soundtrack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123