• Minion

VIP experience at HHN

Anyone who has been to the VIP experience can you offer up any tips? I just want to make sure I get the most out of it. A couple questions I had is how does the free drinks work? Is that only in the special club area or are there designated vendors you use? Also how good or how much finger food is there? Enough to keep you going for the night? The other thing I wondered is the special private tour they offer is there a time when you do that or do you just go to the tram area to find it? Last one usually I don't bring my camera to HHN but do you see any reason for me to? I can't wait for this every year we have said we will do the VIP experience someday and we finally are on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: VIP experience at HHN

I've done the VIP for Horror Nights. Usually when you check in for the VIP there is a table after you go thru security. You also have your own line which should be the far right of the other lines with metal detectors. Once you go thru security there is a table where you check in for VIp and you are assigned a time for the Terror Tram and backlot experience.

The free drinks are only in the lounge area but you are free to come and go through out the night. Definitely grab a water bottle when you leave to do whatever and when you come back grab another one. The finger foods looked like enough to fill you up. I'd recommend grabbing a light snack late afternoon so that you can graze the finger foods. They put out the desserts I think about 10pm and I nearly stuffed myself in just trying nearly one of everything.

I hope this helps you. Bring your camera because just walking around taking pictures of the Clowns alone and Chainsaw Chase out. Of course in the mazes you definitely are kept from pictures and video and told to keep moving. But the scare zones and walking around you should be fine. Have a blast.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Planning on doing the VIP next year for sure.

What kind of finger foods do they serve?
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Minion

Thank you Madmonkeygirl!!!!