Transportation question to Universal Hollywood

I bought tickets to Universal with transportation in a travel package from the Walt Disney Travel Company. Has anyone done this before? We are staying across from Disneyland and I just wondered how the transportation worked to Universal. Thanks!
    Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: Transportation question to Universal Hollywood

I think there's a direct shuttle bus that departs Anaheim and drops you off at the Universal gate.

Is there a shuttle bus from anaheim to universal studio ? - Anaheim Forum - TripAdvisor

• C4C6C

And, there WILL be traffic. Just be prepared to sit in it. Bring a book or magazine to read or something to occupy your time. Don't let it bother you and ruin your trip like it does some people.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Thanks! And, I never considered having to sit in traffic...good to know!
    Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

• C4C6C

I mention the traffic thing because many like to come on here and bash USH because of the amount of time they had to wait in traffic coming from Disneyland. What if they stayed near USH and had to go the other way? Would they say negative things about Disneyland? I think it is funny how people think the traffic ruined their experience at USH. USH is not Disneyland and Disneyland is not USH.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???