Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Springfield

• Sultan of Swing

Re: Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by planetsix View Post
    YES!! I'm SO jealous of Orlando for getting to experience Springfield!! Me and a friend are huge Simpsons fans and can practically quote every episode, so to experience these restaurants would be the best. It's the same with any other one-theme specific lands at other theme parks.
    Just like my Cousins they Quote every episode and challenge each other to what episode that is from.
    Anyways...
    Springfield would be a neat addition. If it were to come true USH would have a whole new feel from lands to more life coming into the park. A question though would this mean the loss of DodgerDogs in the Park and Doc Browns Chicken?
    Always read the fine print.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by BugSam101 View Post
    A question though would this mean the loss of DodgerDogs in the Park and Doc Browns Chicken?
    Perhaps and probably. Often things get rebranded. CrustyDogs, and Doctor Hibbert's Chicken. I'd be looking forward to the Triple Fisheye Sandwhiches.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• New Member Goes Forth

Quote Originally Posted by planetsix View Post
    YES!! I'm SO jealous of Orlando for getting to experience Springfield!! Me and a friend are huge Simpsons fans and can practically quote every episode, so to experience these restaurants would be the best. It's the same with any other one-theme specific lands at other theme parks.
    Same I can quote many line from the seasons 1-9. Personally, they were the best!
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• New Member Goes Forth

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Perhaps and probably. Often things get rebranded. CrustyDogs, and Doctor Hibbert's Chicken. I'd be looking forward to the Triple Fisheye Sandwhiches.
    Nice idea and typical for the doctors of the Simpsons to promote fried chicken. Personally, it should be Doctor Nick's Fried Chicken.

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• UUOP Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JtnOrl View Post
    Really? It's just a spinner, a quick service restaurant and a bar. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't think this project is comparable to an E-ticket. I'm sure it'll be an improvement to that part of the park though (how could it not be?)
    Transformers will be awesome without a doubt, but we're talking about an area makeover that will look like something for IOA. Its gonna be awesome and I can't wait for all the construction walls to come down.
    Only Griffins fly high

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Hollywood has more then enough space there to make a little area for the Simpsons and if they also redid the Flinstones carnal games to be like over in Florida I'd say that would be a good step forward

• New Member Goes Forth

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Hollywood has more then enough space there to make a little area for the Simpsons and if they also redid the Flinstones carnal games to be like over in Florida I'd say that would be a good step forward
    I do not know why they still ahve the Flinstone area. the Simpsons would be good theme area. They would need to theme the Doc Brown's chicken and the old El Pollo Loco resturant, so that they coulc recreate Springfrield

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I do not know why they still ahve the Flinstone area. the Simpsons would be good theme area. They would need to theme the Doc Brown's chicken and the old El Pollo Loco resturant, so that they coulc recreate Springfrield
    i have a feeling USH would just retheme Doc's into a different restaurant and turn that into Krusty Burger, and the cantina into Moe's

• keh!

I would like to eat at Up, Up and Buffet, The Singing Sirloin, or Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag.

• New Member Goes Forth

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
    I would like to eat at Up, Up and Buffet, The Singing Sirloin, or Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag.
    maybe in phase two of the project...

If any Univeral Studios Orlando executives are reading this, we want ths in the future, maybe at the same time that Potterland 2.0 opens

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Up Up and Buffet rofl...
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I mean they have the room so lets hope that Springfeild will open 2015 and be the thing that holds us until Potterland opens

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by j11 View Post
    I personally wouldn't want a Springfield land in USH. That may mean goodbye to the last remnants of my once favorite now gone ride. >_>
    What's left from BTTF other than Doc's chicken?

I certainly think they should take over the chicken place, Cantina and the LONG suffering Flintstones game area and make that all Springfield.

• Rookie Chatter

I don't think there should be a Simpsons "land" at all. I don't think USH should be trying to do any sort of "land" thing at all. Potter is enough.
    "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." - Beetlejuice

"The future is what you make it - so make it a good one." - Back to the Future

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Betty Juice View Post
    I don't think there should be a Simpsons "land" at all. I don't think USH should be trying to do any sort of "land" thing at all. Potter is enough.
    I think I kind of agree. Universal Studios Hollywood is special due to the studio being primary and that lends the chaotic, not fully realized set design authenticity that is lacking at other studio parks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast