Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Springfield

• HYDRA

Springfield

does anyone think that USH can get some of the restaurants near simpsons re-themed into a krusty burger and duff gardens if it does good at USO?
    Take a look at the theme park models I make at kolbykonnection.com

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Springfield

I would think that you would see that replicated out there on the West Coast.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Would not surprise me in the very least.

And it makes a lot of sense too. USH would finally have themed "lands" if they were to do it:

The Main Gate

Wizarding World

Springfield

International Streets

The Lower Lot.

• HYDRA

then they can clear out the food locations and make them duff and krusty
    Take a look at the theme park models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Cantina is closed during the week anyway, they can convert that.
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

• Ursus H. Bear, ESQ

The ride is placed perfectly on one end of a plaza. There is more than enough buildings around it to update and convert, and it would make an excellent "land" area. I'd expect something to happen there between Potter and Despicable Me.
    "Trap Toad will they? HA HA NEVER!"

"Get Hip, Don't get the Dip!"

• New Member Goes Forth

not sure that it will happen on the West Coast, but the East Coast will have a Springfield area, opeing this summer. I can't wait, properly the best opening this year on the East Coast.
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

The east coast has it going on right now! The benefit USF has over USH is that Florida is a theme park first, and a studio second, where at Hollywood it is a Studio first and a theme park second.

So here they can fast track whatever they want.

I would love to see them use some of their views at USH to create some really unique dining experiences.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• New Member Goes Forth

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    The east coast has it going on right now! The benefit USF has over USH is that Florida is a theme park first, and a studio second, where at Hollywood it is a Studio first and a theme park second.

So here they can fast track whatever they want.

I would love to see them use some of their views at USH to create some really unique dining experiences.
    I know eric. Springfield is going to be fricken awsome

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

I personally wouldn't want a Springfield land in USH. That may mean goodbye to the last remnants of my once favorite now gone ride. >_>
    ~things are looking mighty satisfactual~

• UUOP Minion

Springfield is gonna be amazing. I'm more excited for this than Transformers.

As for Hollywood, they are getting $1.5 billion from Comcast to fix the park and the surrounding area. If there is anything left after the new hotels, Despicable Me, and Harry Potter, there will be a possibility for this if its successful in Florida.
    Only Griffins fly high

Quote Originally Posted by TheMackMachine View Post
    Springfield is gonna be amazing. I'm more excited for this than Transformers.
    Really? It's just a spinner, a quick service restaurant and a bar. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't think this project is comparable to an E-ticket. I'm sure it'll be an improvement to that part of the park though (how could it not be?)

• New Member Goes Forth

Quote Originally Posted by JtnOrl View Post
    Really? It's just a spinner, a quick service restaurant and a bar. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't think this project is comparable to an E-ticket. I'm sure it'll be an improvement to that part of the park though (how could it not be?)
    However, many Simpson fans (including myself) want to explore the world of the Simpsons, like Harry Potter. I can't wait to drink a Duff Beer and a Squishee, eat a Krusty Burger and buy a Radioaciveman Comic. The fun is to visit the world of your favouirite TV show. Transformers is going to be cool, but as I have already visited the attraction in Hollywood, I think this will be one of the numerous highlights of USO this year.

• Oh, I just LOVE your hat!

However, many Simpson fans (including myself) want to explore the world of the Simpsons, like Harry Potter. I can't wait to drink a Duff Beer and a Squishee, eat a Krusty Burger and buy a Radioaciveman Comic. The fun is to visit the world of your favouirite TV show.
    YES!! I'm SO jealous of Orlando for getting to experience Springfield!! Me and a friend are huge Simpsons fans and can practically quote every episode, so to experience these restaurants would be the best. It's the same with any other one-theme specific lands at other theme parks.
    Because Bert Said So!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast