Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Universal Studios Hollywood 3/2/13 - 1st of many trips in 2013

glad you were able to see waterworld around sundown... I personally think its better that way

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM View Post
    glad you were able to see waterworld around sundown... I personally think its better that way
    This was my first time seeing it. But I can see why just at sundown is best because the pyrotechnics was awesome! Best part, when the airplane/boat came in.

Great pics! Glad to know you had fun
    and lol@you entering the maze. I don't know if you'll ever go in it again, but covering your ears helps with not being as afraid. XD And I hope the costumed employees there have been great. Last time I went in one of them got too close and slapped my knee. Don't know what he was doing so low but yeah it happened. The maze was better when it was The Mummy's Chamber of Doom. It had cool props from the first two films which were awesome for any Mummy fans.

And I gotta agree with Trumpet on Fast. So outdated. Universal could at least change the song thats on the "dancing cars" section of the tour. I think its been there since the day that section opened.
    ~things are looking mighty satisfactual~

• Iron-Clad Allie

Love Universal Clara! Half the great rides that are there have been added within the last 8 years. Jurasic Park is always full of thrills and spills. The studio tram tour is always improving. Havn't experienced Transforms, the Mummy coaster The Simpsons or Shrek yet.

Your pix are very olorful and exciting. Great trip report all the way around.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Quote Originally Posted by j11 View Post
    Great pics! Glad to know you had fun
    and lol@you entering the maze. I don't know if you'll ever go in it again, but covering your ears helps with not being as afraid. XD And I hope the costumed employees there have been great. Last time I went in one of them got too close and slapped my knee. Don't know what he was doing so low but yeah it happened.
    I will not be entering that Horror maze ever again. I just can't do that kinda stuff. The first thing that jumped out at me was a oh so still statue that came alive and reached for me...then some mummied guy reached for me from the darkness and put his hand right in front of my face. Then the Chucky doll friggin came to life! NO NO! I do NOT do that kinda stuff...blegh!

And I believe, or maybe it was because my mind was playing tricks on me, but I believe they added strange smells. Like for instance, in the Chucky scene, I could have sworn I smelled like plastic doll material like stuff. And In the butcher meat room, I could have sworn I smelled cold meat...double blegh!

• DLR Enthusiast

Awesome trip report! Thanks for sharing!!
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Love Universal Clara! Half the great rides that are there have been added within the last 8 years. Jurasic Park is always full of thrills and spills. The studio tram tour is always improving. Havn't experienced Transforms, the Mummy coaster The Simpsons or Shrek yet.

Your pix are very olorful and exciting. Great trip report all the way around.
    Thanks RW! I'm so happy with my new camera. Its not the top of the Canon SLR tier but it works for me, for now, as I get back into the swing of things. Mummy was HELLA fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bamato View Post
    Awesome trip report! Thanks for sharing!!
    Thanks for reading!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12