• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Universal Announces Transformer Store opening and Walk Around Characters

Universal Orlando Resort introduces two new experiences to get guests ready for the battle they’ll experience when TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D opens this summer. Guests can meet Optimus Prime and Bumblebee and purchase exclusive TRANSFORMERS merchandise at the Supply Vault, the official store for the upcoming mega-attraction.

Transformers Characters
    Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, and Bumblebee are now making in-park appearances at Universal Studios Florida. Towering at more than nine-feet-tall, the characters will be in-park daily to meet, interact and take larger-than-life photos with guests. Optimus Prime will speak directly to guests as he encourages them to join the Autobots in the fight to save mankind from the Decepticons.

“Supply Vault” Merchandise Store
    Guests can stock up on battle gear at the Supply Vault – the official merchandise store for TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D. The store features an assortment of TRANSFORMERS merchandise, including action figures, apparel, Bumblebee car decals, military NEST cadet hats and more.

Created under license from Hasbro, Inc. and based on its iconic TRANSFORMERS brand, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D will bring the intergalactic battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons to Universal Studios Florida in summer 2013.

For more information about TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D, visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.
    This is very exciting, yet we still do not have an official opening date for Transformers the RIDE! lol
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: Universal Announces Transformer Store opening and Walk Around Characters

What area of Universal Studios Orlando is this ride going?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

It is in between New York and Hollywood by the Lagoon. Next to Mel's and behind Monster's Cafe

• UUOP Minion

When SS44 was still in existence, it was in Production Central. I kinda expect the same thing since it doesn't truly fit with New York or Hollywood.
    Only Griffins fly high

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by TheMackMachine View Post
    When SS44 was still in existence, it was in Production Central. I kinda expect the same thing since it doesn't truly fit with New York or Hollywood.
    Yeah I think it will stay in Production Central

It could remain part of Production Central, but I think there's also a strong possibility of it being considered NY, considering the entrance points towards NY and away from PC. And while it doesn't fit in with its surrounding as well as I would have liked, it's still technically an urban theme, as opposed to looking like a soundstage.

• New Member Goes Forth

I don't know how it will look looking down a New York Street and see the Transformers walking about...

Maybe it will be the start of the end of the world!...
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Doombuggy Rider

All I know is this is a bold move by Universal Studios Orlando .... promoting a new Ride with a New Store (filled with deluxe merchandise) as well as a new Theme Park Character experience ... Wake up WDW! Your competitor is upping the ante !

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor