• Minion

HHN 2013 wishlist

I did this in 2011 I think, and I thought it would be nice if I made it an annual thing just to express my thoughts on what I think would be cool to see at HHN so here it goes.

Properties:

American Werewolf in London

American Horror Story

Alien (lots of A's in this list lol)

The Ring

Insidious

Cabin in the Woods

Original:

Wendigo

Something Mythology related

Terror Tram:

Psycho

what would you like to see at HHN this year?

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: HHN 2013 wishlist

Cabin in the Woods could be cool, and my guess is we'll see two Walking Dead Mazes again because of hoe popular it is

• Team Hail HYDRA

^i hope so as i never got to go to USH for haunt last year

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

I know three of the listed properties are possibilities for Orlando, so you might see them in Hollywood...

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Seeing the popularity of Hannibal and Bates Motel, I'd love to see some love for these two great new shows.

• Minion

Me too! (although they're more thrillers than horror) I would love to see some of the kills from bates motel walking around the motel or the house on TT like ______

(BTW really sorry to anyone who watches bates motel and hasn't seen the episode this is from, cant seem to get the spoiler thing working properly)

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

Legendary Truth - The Haunting of Sound Stage 28, it would build on the Legendary Truth paranormal investigation themed houses that have been in Orlando, but with the added twist of being inspired by an actual haunted building on the backlot.
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Seeing the popularity of Hannibal and Bates Motel, I'd love to see some love for these two great new shows.
    Ohh yes Bates may get the Tram this year...though the only reason they might not is how storng the number (over 13 million) watching the Walking Dead...heck if they're smart that will be the Theme for the Horror Nights this year

• Singing Drinker

I'd LOVE if they did more with the Terror Tram.

I understand that they route things where they do and the neighbors will only put up with a limited amount of noise before they call the lawyers, but it just makes me wish they'd route it down into the backlot proper and use a section of that instead. SOMETHING so that it's not just "OK, here's the shuttle to actual stuff, now get out".
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

As always, hoping for Evil Dead this year. Already got my wish for Silent Hill (which wasn't handled great, but happened nonetheless), so there's not much else I'm hoping for. Other than a good time, that is.
    www.youtube.com/lundopictures

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BogLurch View Post
    I'd LOVE if they did more with the Terror Tram.

I understand that they route things where they do and the neighbors will only put up with a limited amount of noise before they call the lawyers, but it just makes me wish they'd route it down into the backlot proper and use a section of that instead. SOMETHING so that it's not just "OK, here's the shuttle to actual stuff, now get out".
    Welll the one area where you walk to the top of the hill....after the hotel and before mothers house
    They should build more props and theme at area much more then they do, maybe bring back the choose your own path maze too

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Choose your own path? I'm intrigued!!

A Mama maze.

Play Angry Birds and Minecraft,You guys.

Also, a CastleMiner Z maze,and the return of Fear Factor Live

Play Angry Birds and Minecraft,You guys.

HHN Hollywood wishlist.
    Original Maze's
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    - Legendary truth maze: reason is that in the future we will have a lot of construction so mabye injuitius can join in.

- Trick R Treat: i have no idea for the maze name but i think it would be good.
    - Terror Tram: The darkness: the reason is that they might have to move entry to jurassic and might use the other area's as they might be done with that area with ofcourse the evolution plan.

Repeat Maze's
    - Walking dead: I don't care i just want the maze back as i loved it so much and it worked as a maze more than La llorona

- Monster's remix: Now the reason is that it worked for the venue as it would be easy to do that as a repeat.

- Alice Cooper: Brutal Planet: now no shock this is because murdy want's a alice cooper triology and i would see this as it's the sequel to go to hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maze location's
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shrek 4-D: reason is that this year is the last for the venue so they can make it count.

-Waterworld: Reason is that they can't use the plaza for reason's of that there's a water play area, possible stage, and it's going to be busy with tf as i believe it will be like last year so yeah

-Jurassic park: Reason is that they use the area good.

-Soundstage 16: Now this is for the legendary truth as the propertie would work.

-Mummy: Just like last time they had to figure out because of tf so we'll have the area again.

-Hoh: reason is for remix just like last time

-Tram Garage: Now here we go as they will deal with the rumored tram move tthat opens up space for a nice big maze there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Show's
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Bill and ted's excellent Halloween Adventure: do i need to say anything.

- Chucky's insult emporium: The revenge of chuckster: Now the reason is that they need two shows so i think this will work and with the movie curse of chucky coming universal might bring back the joke's to make fun at people.

Ride's

Jurassic park In the dark,
    Revenge of the mummy,
    Transformer's: The ride,
    The simpson's ride.

Scare zone's

None! yes i believe they will jump the shark and have free roaming scareactor's to terrorize people at they're will only outside the maze's so like there would be random walker's, vampire's, Ghouls, Clown's, E.T.C.... and would be perfect for our park.

There that's my friken two cent's so there that's how you do one of those wishlist's right.

--- Alexshow Official ---
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.