Super Silly Fun Land Patient.

Hey guy's this is a thing that could move flinstone's once despacle me open's next year as there is a patient for this

USPTO TSDR Case Viewer

Input Field Entered
    SERIAL NUMBER 85920625
    MARK INFORMATION
    *MARK SUPER SILLY FUN LAND
    STANDARD CHARACTERS YES
    USPTO-GENERATED IMAGE YES
    LITERAL ELEMENT SUPER SILLY FUN LAND
    MARK STATEMENT The mark consists of standard characters, without claim to any particular font, style, size, or color.
    REGISTER Principal
    APPLICANT INFORMATION
    *OWNER OF MARK Universal City Studios LLC
    *STREET 100 Universal City Plaza
    *CITY Universal City
    *STATE
    (Required for U.S. applicants)
    California
    *COUNTRY United States
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Minion

Re: Super Silly Fun Land Patient.

"Super Silly Fun Land" is the name of the amusement park Gru takes the girls to in Despicable Me.

yeah. i've watched the movie by the way so i just got to say if this is for hollywood (Which most likely will) we can get a overhaul in the globe theater/ vip place for a springfield like area with mabye if they can get the parking lot structure fixed a spinner based on one ride or they'll just move the games and the park would not have flinstones anymore because this is pointing to hollywood so why not. it's working for orlando so why not here.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Singing Drinker

I'm not 100% sure I follow. It'd make sense for them to file trademark on characters from a series they're planning on expanding into the theme parks and multiple franchises.

I'd be more inclined to think this would relate to goings on in the former Coke Soak and the like rather than Flintstones. There'd have to be significant redevelopment of either the London or Paris corridor, and likely a rejiggering of the brand-new not-yet-opened "Central Park" area.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BogLurch View Post
    I'm not 100% sure I follow. It'd make sense for them to file trademark on characters from a series they're planning on expanding into the theme parks and multiple franchises.

I'd be more inclined to think this would relate to goings on in the former Coke Soak and the like rather than Flintstones. There'd have to be significant redevelopment of either the London or Paris corridor, and likely a rejiggering of the brand-new not-yet-opened "Central Park" area.
    More than likely the carnival games are being relocated to the Coke Soak area and DM themed as "Super Silly Fun Land" to tie in to the nearby attraction which would free up the current carnival games for future development since that area will be adjacent to WWoHP.

• New Member Goes Forth

I think that would be good
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Singing Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    More than likely the carnival games are being relocated to the Coke Soak area and DM themed as "Super Silly Fun Land" to tie in to the nearby attraction which would free up the current carnival games for future development since that area will be adjacent to WWoHP.
    Much more feasible. I'd expect there to be something more put in with the amount of space they've got blocked off and this would be a common sense move. I just can't see them stretching a Despicable Me theme all the way along to the Flintstone's mini-area.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.