Characters in the park

Hello all, I am taking my wife to USH for the first time in her life (not including Horror Nights) and I have no been in years (used to be my home away from home!)! I had a couple question hopefully someone can answer for me.

First, I know on the site they said there are Characters around the park in the sense of Transformers, spongebob etc but I was wondering if they ever have the old school monsters walking around the park? (i.e. Frankenstein)

• Singing Drinker

Re: Characters in the park

They've really upped their game in this regard.

Yes, usually the monsters are out at some point - on the streets, and also in the permanent maze (though they're less inclined to let you pose for pictures in there). They also have a variety of other "celebrity" characters, an interactive Optimus Prime/Megatron interactive meet-n-greet (Optimus says my girlfriend's hat gives him hope for humanity, so, y'know, y'all owe us one) and a variety of themed "street" characters. I'm personally fond of the New York brownstone tenants yelling back and forth.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

Yes they stil have the old school characters I see them mainly in the entrance by the blues brothers stage some of the characters are Dracula,beetle juice,and Frankenstein
    Then they have fur characters like scooby doo and shaggy,fuvel ,despicable me,shriek characters ,Simpsons ,transformers , curious George ect.
    but if there is a character that you really want to see I'm sure you can ask guest services by the front gate

wow that sounds awesome!! thanks very much you guys! now im excited! were both horror movie fanatics (we even had a halloween styled wedding)

• Sock Puppet

Also, the Mummy. To be accurate (even USH gets this wrong) it's Frankenstein's monster

Name:  IMG_1970_r.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  49.1 KB
    Last edited by socalfun; 08-01-2013 at 04:29 PM.

• New Member Goes Forth

Universal have really improved with the amount of characters that are walking around the park, and they are so well themed.
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).