Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Universal Halloween Horror Nights Announces Black Sabbath 3D Maze

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    I agree to an extent. It really all comes down to marketing, licensing, what is going to get people in the door, etc etc. The Walking Dead was a huge success last year so I can totally see why they would bring it back this year.
    No I get it...I'm soo cool with it getting a new maze and even a scarezone...but not 3 area's based off one series...seems lazy and just a commercial at that point

They have more then enough horror films and games out...like Resident Evil, Left for Dead, Sinister, Paranormal Activity, Outlast (a new PC and PS4 game) the list goes on.....I just think they're wasting a maze on Walking Dead when this will be the 5th zone based on it..in 2 years

• Singing Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    No I get it...I'm soo cool with it getting a new maze and even a scarezone...but not 3 area's based off one series...seems lazy and just a commercial at that point

They have more then enough horror films and games out...like Resident Evil, Left for Dead, Sinister, Paranormal Activity, Outlast (a new PC and PS4 game) the list goes on.....I just think they're wasting a maze on Walking Dead when this will be the 5th zone based on it..in 2 years
    The only reason I'm ok with it is the updates. This year's going to focus on the events of the last season and the coming season - they've specifically mentioned using the prison and Woodbury locations.

I'm not as OK with "we changed one scene and we're good". All the parks are guilty of that to an extent.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^no I'm cool with what they're doing with the mazes.....I'm just saying to have 3 zones based on one idea...seems lazy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12