• Parking Lot > DCA

USH Announces "The Purge" Scare Zone for HHN

Straight from the Halloween Horror Nights Twitter we have another announcement!

Some of you, but not all of you, may know about a little HHN secret Bonus Content we like to refer to as "The Opening Scare-a-mony"..
    This is a little extra entertainment that kicks off the event every night..right before we open. If you haven't seen it, how to describe it?
    It reminds me of a battle scene in Braveheart...absolute freakin' chaos...but oh so much fun to watch! Perfect start to the night...
    HHN opens at 7...The Purge commences at 7...kinda perfect. So just to get into the park this year, you'll have to go through...The Purge!
    Unfortunately for you...there is no way around it...its the only way into the park. So come forth thee or you will cease to be....
    Name:  BRr6COGCcAETLfR.jpeg
Views: 221
Size:  72.3 KB

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: USH Announces "The Purge" Scare Zone for HHN

This really should have been a maze...since the movie is set inside a house..though you could argue that the in the movie the outside world is also having conflict...but this is why i said no reason for two walking dead mazes...your taking this idea and making it only a scare zone

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    This really should have been a maze...since the movie is set inside a house..though you could argue that the in the movie the outside world is also having conflict...but this is why i said no reason for two walking dead mazes...your taking this idea and making it only a scare zone
    I feel the exact opposite. While the movie focuses on one family, there is all kinds of chaos going on outside the home. This scare zone intends to put you right in middle of that action which will not only be a crazy entrance into the park, but it will also give a different view of the film too. I am actually excited to see what they will do with this.

• Singing Drinker

I'm finding myself hoping they're done with announcing upper-lot themes this year. Last year's were... nice... but tiny. They could do a LOT more by simply wrapping the whole London/Paris area together in one basic theme and running with it. Hopefully it's what they're up to this season? I could work with a "Purge" opening and NY/Flinstones area theme, Chucky in the Cities.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Minion

I'm just glad Klownz is gone....u was getting sick of them. If anything, the Welcome To Hell scarezone was much scarier than klownz. I liked the Purge, it's a perfect fit for a scarezone. I can't wait to hear the siren when HHN starts

Also, John said the go go dancers this year are purged themed so they'll probably be the girls in the white dresses from the film. Seeing that that's not very "sexy" they'll probably give it the hhn go go treatment (shorten, rip, and splatter with blood). Also, he said they'll be armed, I'm guessing the machetes and axes that they had from the film.