Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Question HHN VIP Experience

My partner and I decided to go all out this year and purchase the VIP experience. Has anyone here done this before? How did you like it, and are there any recommendations? Thanks!
    Jeff Wayne

Re: HHN VIP Experience

Haven't done the scare one, but the regular one was fun.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Singing Drinker

Haven't done it but have wanted to for a while now. I hear the buffet's pretty good, and the Gate A pass is nearly worth the extra cost alone.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

•   
    • Minion

I have done it 2 years in a row. Well worth it and here is why in my opinion. First off you get unlimited walk throughs on the mazes. This is a huge time saver. The lines for the mazes especially on a weekend will reach at least an hour if not longer. You will blow by everyone and walk right in. When you get out of the maze you can go through it again. To me to really appreciate a maze you have to go through it at least twice. There are a lot of details in them and you get a different experience each time. You also get the benefit of getting on the rides too. Last year we rode transformer 10 times We went through Silent Hill then went on Transformers rinse and repeated before heading back up to the top LOL.

You also get access to the VIP lounge. They server a buffet style dinner that is pretty good for it being free. I remember chicken wings being pretty good. The desserts they brought out later were good. You get two free adult drinks and also free sodas and waters for the night so make sure you stop by often!

You will get a special private tour of the back lot and they even walk you around the back lot and show you cool sets and talk about stories of the back lot which are creepy because it's pretty dark down there.. After that they drop you off on the normal back lot tour. You also get a special section at the Bill and Ted show. If you value your time the VIP ticket is the way to go you will feel like the park is only meant for you it's truly a wonderful experience and feeling for a special night IMO!!

My advice is get there early like 6-615 get checked in get your tour group assignment and enjoy. Don't worry about rushing around the park to get on everything with your VIP pass you will get on everything very easy and quickly and will be able to enjoy your favorites as many times as you want.

• Minion

This year's HHN VIP Experience also includes joining an "active paranormal investigation" in the Back Lot lead by the crew from Spectral Sightings.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    I have done it 2 years in a row. Well worth it and here is why in my opinion. First off you get unlimited walk throughs on the mazes. This is a huge time saver. The lines for the mazes especially on a weekend will reach at least an hour if not longer. You will blow by everyone and walk right in. When you get out of the maze you can go through it again. To me to really appreciate a maze you have to go through it at least twice. There are a lot of details in them and you get a different experience each time. You also get the benefit of getting on the rides too. Last year we rode transformer 10 times We went through Silent Hill then went on Transformers rinse and repeated before heading back up to the top LOL.

You also get access to the VIP lounge. They server a buffet style dinner that is pretty good for it being free. I remember chicken wings being pretty good. The desserts they brought out later were good. You get two free adult drinks and also free sodas and waters for the night so make sure you stop by often!

You will get a special private tour of the back lot and they even walk you around the back lot and show you cool sets and talk about stories of the back lot which are creepy because it's pretty dark down there.. After that they drop you off on the normal back lot tour. You also get a special section at the Bill and Ted show. If you value your time the VIP ticket is the way to go you will feel like the park is only meant for you it's truly a wonderful experience and feeling for a special night IMO!!

My advice is get there early like 6-615 get checked in get your tour group assignment and enjoy. Don't worry about rushing around the park to get on everything with your VIP pass you will get on everything very easy and quickly and will be able to enjoy your favorites as many times as you want.
    Thanks so much, definitely very excited to try it out! We will definitely get there a bit early! I see you're in the Bay Area too! Nice to see another local on here.
    Jeff Wayne

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
    Thanks so much, definitely very excited to try it out! We will definitely get there a bit early! I see you're in the Bay Area too! Nice to see another local on here.
    Np and if you are a sports fan go Giants, Niners, Warriors, and Sharks!!!!! if you like those other teams than pfft on your j/k

totally worth it. I am actually doing it this year for Halloween.

• Minion

Np and if you are a sports fan go Giants, Niners, Warriors, and Sharks!!!!! if you like those other teams than pfft on your j/k
    What other teams?
    Jeff Wayne

Great to hear that they've upgraded their offerings! I last did the VIP (or RIP) tour back in 2009. It was well worth the price back then but you did not get the added value of buffet and unlimited soft drinks/soda. I may just check it out this year..
    "Maybe the definition of home is the place where you are never forgiven, so you may always belong there, bound my guilt. And maybe the cost of belonging is worth it."

Whats up! I have been going here with my girlfriend and some friends for years.
    I will NEVER come here without VIP. The food is amazing last year, i assume its
    only going to get better, it went from finger foods to full on gourmet buffet and
    seating for a ton of people not just a few. I highly recommend it. I pay for my
    GF even as she isnt so much into HHN as i am, so know its truly worth the
    460 its gonna cost for both of us this year lol The treatment is red carpet. DO IT!
    Love meeting new fellow Disney fanatics! Facebook Me: Michael Van Anthony Jr

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

After 5 to 6 years of going to HHN, this year will be the year we do it VIP style.

I want to have the freedom of going into each maze multiple times instead of rushing to every maze when the rope drop at 7.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• keh!

I would love to attend with the VIP experience, but not sure if my friends would be willing to spend that much. This year it will be a group of 10 of us going this Saturday. I'm very excited for this weekend : )

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

For those who's wondering what kinds of food are served at the VIP Horror Lounge, here's a Full tour video I shot this past weekend showing the types of food they served.

I don't know if the daytime guests are served this exact food that were served to HHN VIPs.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 09-24-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

I will have to consider it next year. I wanted to do it this year, but none of my friends are willing to do it. I did it 2 years ago and the buffet was nothing like what it looks like in that video. It was just a few sandwiches, cheese, and veggie platters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast