View Poll Results: Fast & Furious Universal Attraction You Would Most Like To See

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • King Kong 3-D Tram Diversion

0 0%
  • Tram Mummy Tunnel Swich-Over to High Tech F&F Diversion

0 0%
  • Indoor Coaster/Dark Ride - Possibly A Racing Coaster With With Outdoor Element

2 50.00%
  • Outdoor Racing Coaster

1 25.00%
  • Indoor Robo Coaster/Dark Ride

1 25.00%
  • Giganormous Simulator Ride....Like the Simpsons

1 25.00%
  • High In The Sky Seuss F&F Pedal To The Metal Ride

1 25.00%
  • Star Tours Type Simulator Ride....With Randomized Multiple Racing Distinations

1 25.00%
  • Radiator Springs Racers Type Ride....with More than Two Racing Lanes....Plus An Indoor Elemen

2 50.00%
  • Not Down With An F&F Race Ride Unless I Can Talk On Cell While Tokyo Drifting

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Fast & Furious Attraction Rabblings Spinning and Drifting About

Source: Screamscape

Rumor has it that the producers of Fast & Furious have asked Universal to develop an idea for an attraction that would compliment the quality of their film franchise. As durable a film property as F&F has proven to be, I can certainly understand that the potential mega return on investment for a feature attraction of this order. if it is imagined. planned and built right. We could be looking at a cool quality diversion such as the tram tour's King Kong 3-D, or modernized mummy tunnel themed to F&F. It's possible that Universal could come up with a full-fledged new F&F headliner ride.

What would you like to see?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Fast & Furious Attraction Rabblings Spinning and Drifting About

I'm not into the series so....not really unless it was an interactive ride were you raced your friends

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I'm not into the series so....not really unless it was an interactive ride were you raced your friends
    Not many interactive rides that are designed so that friends can race each other. This would be high octane fun. I've listed several ride options of this nature in my poll.

• Singing Drinker

Full attraction? I'd *LOVE* to see them do a full thrill ride version of Radiator Springs Racers through the backstreets of (insert either city setting or generic Eastern European shoot location here). I'm not sure the tech exists to do it right though - auto racing's pretty 2-D overall, and any "thrill" elements in a ride vehicle done on a flat plane would put some pretty serious lateral stress on everything involved.

Is it bad that to do it "Right" I'm pretty sure everyone in the car would need a five point harness?
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by BogLurch View Post
    Full attraction? I'd *LOVE* to see them do a full thrill ride version of Radiator Springs Racers through the backstreets of (insert either city setting or generic Eastern European shoot location here). I'm not sure the tech exists to do it right though - auto racing's pretty 2-D overall, and any "thrill" elements in a ride vehicle done on a flat plane would put some pretty serious lateral stress on everything involved.

Is it bad that to do it "Right" I'm pretty sure everyone in the car would need a five point harness?
    well, it would be cool to experience a Fast and Furious r-force thrill ride version of Radiator Springs racers....5 point harness restraint and all!