Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lack of USH updates?

I've been wondering about this from you guys but for the past few months there has been lack of updates of In the Parks USH and

I'd really like to se a lot more due to Despicable me, 50th year, and more on Harry potter as they're getting to start more of

potter and starting vertical construction in the next few weeks. I'd just like to see more due to I've been just skipping micechat for

some time. I'd like to be awnsered on this so thanks.
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Singing Drinker

Re: lack of USH updates?

I can't answer, but I will add to the request.

Uni's got big stuff in the works. I'd love more coverage if it's possible - the last photo update was nice. Pretty please?
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Under that tree again!

I would like to see more from Hollywood and Orlando.

I guess the problem is we can't see into London very well in Orlando because the front face blocks the view of the bulk behind it.

In Hollywood I have been told by someone who went last week that there is vertical steel, but I'm not positive that they were looking at the potter construction. Even if they are wrong it should happen by next week. Also is the hotel work going on?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Insideuniversal.net has great coverage of all the construction projects at that park.

Inside Universal » Unofficial Universal Studios Hollywood Guide » December 18, 2013 Photo Update – Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Despicable Me

Another site is West Coaster, they do an exclllent job as well.

Oh, Springfeild construction starts on the 6th!

• C4C6C

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    I've been wondering about this from you guys but for the past few months there has been lack of updates of In the Parks USH and

I'd really like to se a lot more due to Despicable me, 50th year, and more on Harry potter as they're getting to start more of

potter and starting vertical construction in the next few weeks. I'd just like to see more due to I've been just skipping micechat for

some time. I'd like to be awnsered on this so thanks.
    You realize this is mainly a Disney site, correct? The other parks are added an updated as members make trips. It is not like they have someone assigned full time to this park.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

• Functional & Decorative

There are other sites covering the construction at USH.

Aside from a new parking garage (and while nice, it's not exactly a thrilling thing to see) and the Despicable Me facade, there's just not much to see right now. They're mainly just pushing dirt around. It's about as exciting to watch as a kid playing in a sandbox.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• Singing Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by TacAlert View Post
    You realize this is mainly a Disney site, correct? The other parks are added an updated as members make trips. It is not like they have someone assigned full time to this park.
    At various times (some fairly recently) there have been numerous updates to cover incoming events and builds. HHN was covered fairly heavily, and there have been a few other jags where several updates appear within a month or two of each other. It's not unreasonable to hope that another update or round of them will be appearing.

Heck, the last time (a few weeks ago) I got antsy about it happened to coincide with Fishbulb posting a construction update a few days later.

One of the main reasons I post here is that this is FAR more than just a Disney site.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• former CM

Any new photos?

InsideUniversal.net - Universal Studios Hollywood.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I would like to see more from Hollywood and Orlando.
    Eric Davis has pretty much weekly updates on Universal Orlando via the Orlando Parkhopper column here on MiceChat. They're usually published on Tuesdays.

Yes, but whats going on at Universal Hollywood? Dirt moving is still interesting... Somewhat.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    Yes, but whats going on at Universal Hollywood? Dirt moving is still interesting... Somewhat.
    Dirt moving is almost done. WWoHP has only a little bit of foundation work left. There are dozens of pieces of steel in the air. Supper Silly Fun Land should have it's spinner installed any day now.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• C4C6C

As posted before, go to insideunversal.net
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

• Under that tree again!

Sad news.

I was told that the first pieces of wall are going up. Soon FB will be walled in and all that we will see of progress is a box for a long while.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

^ Not entirely correct.

While the Forbidden Journey show building will be a box, you will still be able to see Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle facade construction.

Then you have Springfield Fast Food Boulevard, which has gone vertical this past week.

Still lots of construction to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast