• Iron-Clad Allie

Universal To Score Big With Harry Potter Superbowl Ad / The Who Half Time show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9frNarIeWs]YouTube - New National Commercial for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter[/ame]

While going for a winning touch down, Universal is laying out $3mil on Wizarding World of Harry Potter 30-sec spot commercial during Super Bowl 44 this Sunday in order to bolster interest in their coming new 20 acre themed land that will debut this year. Word is that it will air during the first half.

And speaking of the first half... can't wait to watch The Who during half time!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr81olQ1ibk]YouTube - The Who My Generation (infamous explosion)[/ame]
    The Who, Yesterday Performing "My Generation" On smothers Brothers Variety show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVy-x-EPbIk&feature=related]YouTube - The Who: Pinball Wizard, Philadelphia 10.26.08[/ame]
    The Who, 2008 Performing "Pin Ball Wizard" Live
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• or CBF

Re: Universal To Score Big With Harry Potter Superbowl Ad / The Who Half Time show

I just hope that the commercial specifies that it is a "land" at a theme park instead of a single park. MuggleNet, the self proclaimed #1 Harry Potter fan site still calls it a "Harry Potter Theme Park".

I just hope when the millions of HP fans come to Universal Orlando this Spring aren't disappointed at the size of the area.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Universal To Score Big With Harry Potter Superbowl Ad / The Who Half Time show

Quote Originally Posted by caesarboxfan View Post
    I just hope that the commercial specifies that it is a "land" at a theme park instead of a single park. MuggleNet, the self proclaimed #1 Harry Potter fan site still calls it a "Harry Potter Theme Park".

I just hope when the millions of HP fans come to Universal Orlando this Spring aren't disappointed at the size of the area.
    Yeah. I share your concern, caesarboxfan. The confusion lays in the fact that the the themed attraction area has been promoted from the onset as both a new Universal IOA land, and a theme park within a theme park. Using poetic license, both designations are accurate. MuggleNet has unfortunately taken things too far in describing it as a full fledged theme park.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!