View Poll Results: Ride &/Or Land Theme You Would Most Like For Universal Orlando

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avatar Sponge Bob Squartepants, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

4 25.00%
  • Twilight

0 0%
  • Lord of the Rings

8 50.00%
  • Sponge Bob Squarepants

0 0%
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

3 18.75%
  • Freddy vs Jayson (Jason/Jay Rasulo Morphed Mutant)

1 6.25%
  • Other

3 18.75%
  • None

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Universal Orlando: Ramblings of Ride Based On Avatar, Twilight, or Lord of the Rings

Source: Orlando business Journal

In-depth questions in a recent Universal survey were asked concerning Avatar, Twilight, Lord of the Rings, Sponge Bob Squartepants, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Fans were asked to relay their opinions on each of these franchise themes (respectively) as a a themed land, an entire theme park, rides, merchadise, and as meet and greet characters.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Re: Universal Orlando: Ramblings of Ride Based On Avatar, Twilight, or Lord of the Ri

I have to learn to answer their questions in a way that they'd think I was a "never to visit" mom that would need to be won over.

Every time I answer their "Introduction to the Survey" accurately, it ends right there. They never let me go on. *sigh*

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Universal Orlando: Ramblings of Ride Based On Avatar, Twilight, or Lord of the Ri

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb View Post
    I have to learn to answer their questions in a way that they'd think I was a "never to visit" mom that would need to be won over.

Every time I answer their "Introduction to the Survey" accurately, it ends right there. They never let me go on. *sigh*
    You might have a valid point, tloolgb. Unversal might be stereotyping the views of certain groups responding to their polls. I would try what you have suggested. If you do, please let me know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Twilight
    God no. Besides, what can you really do with such franchise?

And what do they mean with Avatar? Are they referring to the James Cameron blockbuster or the animated kids show?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    God no. Besides, what can you really do with such franchise?

And what do they mean with Avatar? Are they referring to the James Cameron blockbuster or the animated kids show?
    I agree that Twilight is a poorly written soap opera. I would never step foot in any attraction based on it.

As for Avatar, I would imagine the Universal poll is relating to the hit film.

If avatar becomes a ride i would presume it would be a flying type? or even a rollercoaster?
    Prehaps it could be like a rollercoast but with the Harry potter robotic arms?
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

• Banned User

If they did an Avatar ride, maybe it would be based off the new Pandora's Box technology? Like this here: Vekoma Rides Manufacturing BV - pandora's box

Hey I just realized that's also the name of the planet in the movie! LOL

Lord of the Rings is already fantasy so unless it's planned for USO not IOA I wouldn't see that being viable. A good alternative would be the new Star Trek franchise all the sequels will surely spawn cartoons and comic books and with the eventual eviction of Marvel Island IOA will be missing a futuristic land and Star Trek or even a generic Futuristic Land would be fantastic
    Armchair Imagineering!:

The Grand Cinema Journey? (Name ideas welcome)

Concept Map! (Thread to follow)
    Grizzly Peak Mining District