New York City
New York City, Universal Studios Orlando's most famous part of the park, was the backdrop to several commercials, movies, TV shows, and music videos. There is a lot of interesting things to be noticed in this area, if you look at windows, and displays. This is a really great recreation of New York. If you are afraid to go to the Big Apple, come to the Little Apple of New York City at Universal Studios Orlando. It's just as good, right down to the cinnamon-roasted almonds, and New York-style pizza.Map:
- Twister...Ride it Out!- Experience what it's like to be a real storm chaser, looking a tornado right in the eye, and braving the worst nature can throw at you. This thrilling show re-creates all the nail-biting excitement, and unforgettable moments from one of the most action-packed movies of all time.
- The Making of Chicken Run- See how the stop-motion film, Chicken Run, was made.
- Little Nicky's New York City Adventure- Help Llittle Nicky stop his brothers from possessing everyone in New York City.
- The Universal Orlando Escape Vacation Services- This is your one stop for theme park tickets, ticket upgrades, dining reservations, and special event information, and event ticketing.
- Night at the Museum -The Ride!- Careen through the Smithsonian Institution, and the Museum of Natural History as you try to stop Kamunrah, and his army of evil minions.
- The Delancey Street Preview Center- Help shape the future of television by rating a brand new show under network consideration.
- The Blues Brothers -Live!- Direct from the gritty streets of Chicago, get ready for the sweet, soulful sounds of Jake, and Elwood, also known as "The Blues Brothers."
- The Nintendo Coney Island Arcade- Enjoy your favorite Nintendo games in an arcade setting.
- Snoopy's Soundstage Adventure- Go on a madcap tour of Snoopy's movie studio.
- Safari Outfitters Limited
- Destination: JUPITER
- Finnegan's Bar & Grill
- Louie's Italian Restaurant
- Pier 27
Little Nicky's New York City Adventure will be a Fantasyland-style dark ride themed to the 2000 movie, Little Nicky. Night at the Museum -The Ride! will use Test Track technology. Snoopy's Soundstage Adventure will be direct from USJ.
PS, this is my 100th post!