• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

King Eric's thoughts on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

I am going to keep this short, because you all have already read plenty of trip reports.

So yesterday I went, and I went by myself. I didn't want to be influenced, or swayed one way or another. I wanted to take it all in by myself.

Being a person who couldn't care about the Harry Potter one way or another... I neither like nor dislike the movies, and I haven't read the books. So I personally have no real emotional investment into this attraction...THAT BEING SAID....

I was speechless when I walked into Hogsmede, and I could not wait to explore more.

When I approached Hogwarts, I was even more taken back. I was just in awe. I couldn't believe that this place physically existed.

The wait time for the Forbidden journey was 75 minutes. I got in line, and initially the queue was outside, and just ok... Then we entered Hogwarts...

I will say this. If all I got to experience was the QUEUE... I would have been happy. I was mesmerized by everything. I was like a 10 year old boy. I would not stop looking, and being excited by everything.

Then the ride. This is the SINGLE BEST EXPERIENCE in Orlando. It is top notch, and cannot be given enough superlatives. When it ended I felt it was a 75 mins of my life well spent, and I would gladly spend another 75 minutes that way.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: King Eric's thoughts on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

^^ You can always hop in the single rider line too after experiencing the queue, which cuts wait time in the queue in at least half (if not more... the one time I used it, I waited maybe 20 minutes). You skip Dumbledore's office & the Defense Against Dark Arts classroom and it takes you into the 2nd portrait gallery just before the Sorting Hat/load station.

• Banned User

one trick for the single rider line, the line is significantly shorter in the morning before 11:00. I managed 5 rides on it in half an hour with basically no wait (usually there wasn't even a line!) Great post!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The single rider line is so well hidden that you'd never know it was there unless you know where to look.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

We I was just in love with all the rooms. It was just an amazing experience. I have mixed feelings about it not having Express... since I have a Premium AP i get Free Express, but I think it is a better attraction without it.

• Banned User

/\what do you mean about the Express thing. I know an express line is already built that runs parallel to the current queue inside the castle.

The single rider line does get quite busy later in the day, at evenings the line reaches all the way through to the normal line, past the stairs.