I don't know if this is the right spot but since I am out in California living on Social Security I have no idea when, if ever, I will be able to get down to Florida. I was wondering if anyone in Florida that goes to this Park or is going could get a map book like the ones they give out at Disneyland Parks? I have no idea if there is even one available or if it's just included in the Islands of Adventure Map Brochure. But if something like that is available or even a separate book on Wizarding World of Harry Potter I would like to get one of those. Any of the candy that is packaged in the correct packaging would also be something I would love to get. Of course I will pay for anything plus shipping if someone could be kind enough to obtain these types of things from Harry's world. Many thanks in advance for any help. I have looked through the Universal Orlando On Line Store for Harry Potter merchandise and it's mostly the same stuff you can get anywhere. I would love some of the stuff you can only get at the Park. That would be so cool.