Ok just a big FYI before you start. This is going to be comprehensive, and full of photos, and video. So I hope you enjoy!

So today the Universal Orlando Resort kicked off it's Christmas Celebration, and all I can say is WOW! They really kicked it up a notch this year, and I have to say kudos to everyone involved.

So I decided that I was going to catch the first show this year of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" at Suess Landing at Islands of Adventure. When I got to IOA the front Gates were open, and I knew that today was going to be busy... and boy was it!!!

Since last week they had added a bit more to Suess Landing

All over Seuss Landing/ Whoville, Whovillians were adding decorations, and enjoying themselves.

In years past the "how the grinch stole christmas show" has been performed on the stage to the very left of the "Cat in the hat" ride.

This year Universal kicked it up a notch, and moved it into one of it's sound stages to add a massive amount of seating, better lighting, effects, sound, and stage.

Here is the walking journey to get to the Sound Stage from Seuss Landing

Also Universal did an admirable job trying to conceal backstage areas with foliage and walls.

Once inside the building this was NOTHING like years past. Air Conditioning, great seating... Top notch Universal, top notch.

Here are the videos. I included a just a few musical numbers. I apologize for the quality as I was using my Palm Pixi. If you want to see the whole show, please come visit us here in Orlando!!! ;-)

(bad audio)

(bad audio)

(good audio)

(bad audio)

(good audio)

Again I apologize about the audio on some of those. The last video is the most important. But if people would stop texting me so much lol

Here are photos from the Show.

They made it snow in the end... le sigh got me all misty eyed.

Ok that is Grinchmas, and it is AWESOME!!!!

I hope you enjoyed my little update!!!