• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Harry Potter Land wait times 12/28 - PHOTOS

So after work today I hopped right on over to Islands of Adventure, to see if I could update people on the wait times for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Sadly it seems most of the people there did not read My Quick Guide to Surviving the Holidays at Islands of Adventure... as you will see.

Straight away people are being directed to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter through Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, and Jurassic Park.

current wait times. Notice how they took the Forbidden Journey off the board. SMART MOVE.

a neat sidewalk feature at the entrance to Marvel Superhero Island

Storm and Rouge

Captain America

Ok and now the wait time to enter the Land known as the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...

At this point in the evening (6:30pm) all there was, was stand by, they were no longer handing out the return time receipts.

After this I went to visit the Triceratops, and then went home... sadly without Butterbeer, because let's face it, I wasn't going to wait 180 minutes + who knows to get butter beer lol

• Seasick

Re: Harry Potter Land wait times 12/28 - PHOTOS

Wow, if you build it, they will come. Glad to see quality is being rewarded with high attendance.

Any idea what the wait time for Forbidden Journey was?
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    Wow, if you build it, they will come. Glad to see quality is being rewarded with high attendance.

Any idea what the wait time for Forbidden Journey was?
    Not for sure, but it has been hanging righ around 75 mins. So once you are in the WWoHP everything is manageable. You have to applaud UO for trying to maintain a consistent experience.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

So glad I got down there when I did, right before the crowds descended upon the parks. Do not think I waited more than 20 minutes for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, much less having to wait to get into the land. But, I am glad that people are that excited about this wonderful addition/replacement.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

[IMG][/IMG]

I will jump for joy in early January when I can have the park to myself again!