• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Universal Studios Orlando Empty Super Bowl Sunday/ Mardi Gras Update - PHOTO HEAVY

Today I decided to spend Super Bowl Sunday at the amazing Universal Orlando Resort! So it was a bit chilly and rainy, the parks were empty, and it was AWESOME!

Getting ready for Mardi Gras! If you haven't experienced Mardi Gras at the Universal Orlando Resort I cannot recommend it highly enough, especially as a local.

As you can see everything was a walk on.

They have started decorating for Mardi Gras

Ok I have never been able to walk on to Rip it Ride it Rock it, and today I was able to do just that! Let me just say that this ride in the rain HURTS! My face and eyes stung sooo bad! lol

Through the sound stages I can see all the fun happening at Islands of Adventure

More Mardi Gras popping up

This classic film from 2008's poster is still up... I think it would be best if they made an attraction poster for this location.

Signage from the queue for "Revenge of the Mummy"

I love this part of Universal Studios Orlando, so many details

Signage in the Alley

I had never noticed this window before... pretty detailed

This one is getting redressed

Universal's "walt"

More Mardi Gras popping up.

At this point, I decided I need to get out of the rain, and so I went t Animal Actors Live on Location!

As you can see... it was empty.

There was some monkey business in this show lol

Here come the Men in Black! lol

Then I popped over to Islands of Adventure, and dinned at Mythos... but I have to say this was the BEST IDEA EVER! I love it when I have the park to myself, and that is pretty much what I had at Universal Studios today!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Re: Universal Studios Orlando Empty Super Bowl Sunday/ Mardi Gras Update - PHOTO HEAV

Looking forward to seeing your second half with Islands of Adventure, First half was great!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Universal Studios Orlando Empty Super Bowl Sunday/ Mardi Gras Update - PHOTO HEAV

posting in just a few minutes.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok I have never been able to walk on to Rip it Ride it Rock it, and today I was able to do just that! Let me just say that this ride in the rain HURTS! My face and eyes stung sooo bad! lol
    Heh! ANY coaster in the rain is definitely an experience. I was at Busch Gardens on Saturday and it wasn't raining hard at all, but I was SOAKED after riding Gwazi in the rain. Who needs water rides? And I just kept my eyes closed since the rain was blowing in my face while I rode. Yeah... never doing that again.